NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

i mostly play league of legends now but it really affects me mentally in a bad way :creep: i want to go back to minecraft or don't starve so i could chill more but i have nobody to play with so i just stick to league and yeah.. a vicious circle

19 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Another borderlands player! I've been playing Borderlands 2 again coz it's one of my faves, and I cannot wait for TTW. This weekend!!!!!!!

I’m having to skip this one for a while :( so many games with potential coming out soon. I pre-ordered Kirby (coming on Friday) and Lego Star Wars is coming out in like 2 weeks omg. 

TTW will definitely be a summer game for me, when there’s not really everything else coming out around it. Plus I’m trying to play through Elden Ring too. I got my Horizon Forbidden West platinum trophy today tho!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyone playing elden ring? :pussypower: this game is wild and i’m still super early in the game

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Anyone playing elden ring? :pussypower: this game is wild and i’m still super early in the game

yes I already finished it and did all the side stuff except one secret boss I gave up on because they were too hard lol. super addicting and amazing

1 hour ago, hashtagtylerh said:

yes I already finished it and did all the side stuff except one secret boss I gave up on because they were too hard lol. super addicting and amazing

Yeah see i’m doing some early game stuff before i get too deep into it that i missed this thing or that thing lol i’m loving it tho so far

giphy.gif

Hello friends, I am new here and this is my first post. I could not get any suitable place to create a thread, so I am posting it here. If any mistake please apologize me.

I would like to talk here about Discord, I can't hear anyone there. I have been encountering this weird issue since yesterday night. Could somebody help me as to what the cause might be?

Does anyone here wish that Nintendo would release Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp already? They said they were delaying it bc of the war, but I don't even think this release would make people think of the IRL war or even sell copies like that since AW is kind of a niche series.

giphy.gif

Trying AC Valhalla again, in case I find myself to like it again. I like it, but there's something i'm missing.

Also, just picked up Kao The Kangaroo, it's pretty cute and fun but I don't understand the full objective. I'm trying to tell if it's a 3D platformer/collectathon or what. I think that's what it is, it just... needs some life to it that other games in that genre typically already have. But I like it and I think it's cute and if a sequel came out of it, I'd hope they'd give it that spirit that was alive in the late 90s and early 2000s that that genre had.

Also??? I kinda wanna play the PS2 Jimmy Neutron games again :eartha: idk why but playing these 3D cartoon games makes me think of that

giphy.gif

On 5/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, baddisease said:

Does anyone here wish that Nintendo would release Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp already? They said they were delaying it bc of the war, but I don't even think this release would make people think of the IRL war or even sell copies like that since AW is kind of a niche series.

Honestly? I think there's more to it than the war. They also delayed Zelda, I think it'd make for a nice June/July release, maybe we'll hear something at the (potential) June Direct

giphy.gif

has anyone here played bayonetta on switch? it looks kinda cute and witchy and fun but also kinda difficult. i liked metroid dread though. also looking at maybe buying monster hunter rise? is that fun?

giphy.gif

On 7/14/2022 at 2:11 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

has anyone here played bayonetta on switch? it looks kinda cute and witchy and fun but also kinda difficult. i liked metroid dread though. also looking at maybe buying monster hunter rise? is that fun?

Bayonetta is far better on the Wii U. It’s a very very very fun game. When i played Bayo1 the first time, i played it about 6 times again in a row. I was so hooked

negAbhB.png

My friends and I have started playing LoL again but some of us hadn't played for like 3 years so we had nfi what we were doing and everyone just ended up dead and yelling at each other and it happens every single time but somehow all 5 of us still agree to play every time as if we think that won't happen

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream