Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

"But I trust in the decision of the Lord" in Off to the Races

Waiiiittt I thought it was I trust in the decision of The Lord! I have so many misheard OTTR I need to post them

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Waiiiittt I thought it was I trust in the decision of The Lord! I have so many misheard OTTR I need to post them

No it's the real one :facepalm: had been singing the right line until I've crossed this lyrics site. So yeah decision of the Lord is right  :D

When BTD first came out, I looked up the lyrics to Carmen, and every site had "She gives them butterflies, but to coconize".

Like what the heck is 'coconize'?

I just literally laughed out loud at this!

Ghetto Baby

The first few times I listened, I heard:

Proclaim on my soul like this

Well, that makes a whole lotta sense, right?  :awk:

It was "throw a clam on my soul like this" for me.

In Kinda Outta Luck, I could swear "motel singer on the silver pole" was the right one but no it's "motel singer at the silver ball" like really it's makes sense though you know with all her go go dancer delinquencies.

god knows I tried

Just saw this on my Twitter feed. This girl thought that in TIWMUG, she says:

"Stealing bully scarves with the senior guys"

instead of

"Stealing police cars with the senior guys" 

I thought the same for such a long time, don't judge me x)

1olt2g.jpg

In Kinda Outta Luck, I could swear "motel singer on the silver pole" was the right one but no it's "motel singer at the silver ball" like really it's makes sense though you know with all her go go dancer delinquencies.

Actually, we recently determined "Motel singer or the silver pole, I did what I had to do" are the correct lyrics.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Actually, we recently determined "Motel singer or the silver pole, I did what I had to do" are the correct lyrics.

ugh thankyyouuuuuuuuu I knew those were the right lyrics! *sings* motel singer on the SILVER POLEEEE I DID WHAT I HAD. TO. DO.

god knows I tried

I swear that's what I hear also and I believe it makes the most sense... :whatever:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I swear that's what I hear also and I believe it makes the most sense... :whatever:

lol evil helped us out 

god knows I tried

lol evil helped us out 

I know. Just that I saw Evil put "or" and I had thought it's "on" but it's not that big a difference of words, I suppose. :pft:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

It's not really a misheard lyric, but anytime I listen to "Summer Wine" and Lana sings "take off your silver spurs" I always want to sing "take off your business suit" because it kind of reminds me of "Hit It and Run."  :eek: