Max is still the most visually diverse and creative of Season 7, a a competitor and a high fashion model. I can't wait for their Marco Marco runways (if they get some).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I actually hated Kennedy trough half of the competition. Yes, her opinions are very direct but at least a she's not a double faced bitch like Ginger who compliments you and then tries to bring you down. Kennedy was all t. When I finally started to get disappointed by my fave Pearl I realized Kennedy deserved her position on the show and her wins (well Spoof was for a redemption arc from Shakesqueer's bottom 2 tbh) because she actually at least tried to deliver and did it successfully. She's also very online friendly with the people who actually show support and likes to notice them unlike most people who prefer to ignore it. She had her moments on the show like last episode but she also gave us amazing moments like that "after a long night of hooking..." speech and Divine Inspiration's Untucked. In fact I'm happy I got to enjoy all of them from a neutral point of view, it made the show better for me on my first season. Hating on Ginger/Kennedy/Jasmine just made it harder for me while watching the show because I wasn't enjoying it.

Also the entire Top 5 was carried trough group challenges... like, it felt kinda set up. Ginger winning Glamazonian Airways just because she was the captain (while Trixie got sent home practically being the leader in Tan With U), Pearl having 2 paired wins and also Violet/Katya on Prancing Queens while Max got sent home with 2 wins (one by her own) also Ginger fucking up both in the challenge and the lipsync with Trixie yet she stayed while they sent home Max for the same thing, Violet missing the bottom 2 thanks to Miss Fame, Katya winning RuHollywood Stories, etc... Kennedy too.

I'm not a Kennedy fan but damn give her some credit too.

Also people change opinions once the heat is gone and they're not blind stans. I see people were hating on Coco during S5 and now everyone praise her lipsyncs, Phi Phi was a massive cunt yet she's not getting that much hate now. It's natural, once this season is over I'm sure lot of fans are gonna praise it too while now everyone says is one of the worst ones, etc...

Sorry but how in the hell Pearl got carried away when bitch came up with the conjoined twins ideas and Max's parts in the Despy's weren't fun at all?

Kennedy might be a fierce performer ad whatever, sadly her only good lipsync was the Born Naked video and it was cut off.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Pearls album previews. No Pearl vocals, he producers apparently, mostly insturmental, actually doesn;t sound too bad http://www.amazon.com/Pleasure-Pearl/dp/B00YDWVDZC/&tag=gagdai-20

Violets EP previews, also sounds kinda cool http://www.amazon.com/Gagged-Violet-Chachki/dp/B00YE9QMSC/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1433037080&sr=1-1&keywords=violet+chachki

Fame's album previews. Sounds like there's a few cute songs, Alaska and Violet feature on 2, but a lot of it sounds slow :/, ain't nobody here for slow drag albums, just make fun shit http://www.amazon.com/Gagged-Violet-Chachki/dp/B00YE9QMSC/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1433037080&sr=1-1&keywords=violet+chachki

Pearl will win the social media aspect of the voting, Violet will come in 2nd there but I think Ru's decision would be Violet because of consistency

She's getting a clear winner edit with the way she was picked on and how she's all changed

You said exactly what I think. This is their season to surprise people and prove that Rupaul DOES have the final say...

I get why people like Pearl (he's hot and chill af) and I love her, but Violet deserves the crown more based on overall performance. The winner should be the one who did the best, it is a competition.

Im glad kennedy went home- good riddance, wanted her gone all season. One of the queens i couldn't absolutely stand. Her whole idea that old school drag is the whole kind of drag was so fucking annoying. It just seemed like she couldn't accept the fact that drag evolves and that people like Violet and Pearl do it way better.

Ginger in my opinion is very amateur, she is also bitter about old drag just like kennedy. But all of her costume looks seem very eh to me. Her only strong suit is the fact that she's an ok actor. The most annoying part though is that she keeps trying to be the token big girl winner and use her heaviness as an excuse to be americas next drag superstar? 

I love both violet and pearl and really can't critique anything about them...I'll be happy if either of them win, but I'm rooting for pearl. She's so chill and down to earth i love ha. Wish it was max/violet/pearl. They were my favorite all season.

Demos_copy.png

My dream top 4 would be Max, Pearl, Katya and Violet. With Pearl or Katya as the winner and Max being eliminated by failing the lip sync. Kennedy's finale look is fucking terrible as well, Max deserved to go much further based on her ability to have a strong runway every time.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm always right :godlaugh2:

If they had to be ranked overall (which I'm pretty sure Ru does).

1. Violet

2. Pearl

3. Ginger

Also apparently Ru wasn't thinking about All Stars 2 but it seems like Katya is most likely going to be competing anyway.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

All Stars 2 is happening. Ru just isn't gonna casually be like "oh yeah everyone lol I randomly forgot let me confirm it mid-finale since y'all brought it up."

Max deserved to go much further based on her ability to have a strong runway every time.

or because she was a talented and diverse performer. the strong runway looks were icing on the cake really.

14417469274.gif

Post your fave looks from the season! :P Mines are:

• Kennedy's nude illusion

• Max's Jetset Eleganza

• Pearl's Jetset Eleganza

• Kandy Ho's Jetset Eleganza

• Katya's Jetset Eleganza !!

• Trixie's Bearded and Beautiful

• Max's Bearded and Beautiful !!

• Katya's Bearded and Beautiful

• Miss Fame's Green Runway

• Violet's DESPY Awards

• Miss Fame's DESPY Awards

• Max's Death Becomes Her !!

• Violet's Death Becomes Her !!

• Kennedy's Leather and Lace

• Violet's Leather and Lace

• Violet and Max's Cojoined Queens

• Pearl's Half Drag cuz boy Pearl :hooker:

• Violet's Hello Kitty Ball

• Tempest's Reunion Look

Everything Max did

Everything Katya did

Most of Pearl's looks

Everyone besides Jasmine's beard look

Pretty much everything besides Kandy (on the show) and Kennedy.

The most standout look this season was Pearl/trixie conjoined look.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Everything Max did

Everything Katya did

Most of Pearl's looks

Everyone besides Jasmine's beard look

Pretty much everything besides Kandy (on the show) and Kennedy.

The most standout look this season was Pearl/trixie conjoined look.

You can't be serious.

I never felt any of Max's looks except for the challenge in the first episode. Pearl reused the same things all the time...like I know she can do better than that

BzhmW.png