M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Just now, sexyslutboy said:

not sure if she's been vocal about it. but she's married to a sex offender and has worked with one multiple times (6ixnine). Worst case scenerio is she really thinks they're in the right, best case scenerio is she know full well they're wrong but just doesn't give a shit 

theyre both bad scenerios

Just now, sexyslutboy said:

not sure if she's been vocal about it. but she's married to a sex offender and has worked with one multiple times (6ixnine). Worst case scenerio is she really thinks they're in the right, best case scenerio is she know full well they're wrong but just doesn't give a shit 

Well shit...how does she have stans? :wtfney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Well shit...how does she have stans? :wtfney:

Cancel culture only works on people who are barely relevant. When they're as big and succesful as Nicki everyone gives them the benefit of the doubt. i've seen people defend it as a sort of "it's her personal life, none of our business". She is definetely talented and worked really hard to get where she is but idk why it's so hard for everyone to simutaneously acknowledge she's in the wrong 

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

theyre both bad scenerios

exactly :tommy:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

6 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

Cancel culture only works on people who are barely relevant. When they're as big and succesful as Nicki everyone gives them the benefit of the doubt. i've seen people defend it as a sort of "it's her personal life, none of our business". She is definetely talented and worked really hard to get where she is but idk why it's so hard for everyone to simutaneously acknowledge she's in the wrong 

True. It's actually very sad to me that there are women like her who just turn the other cheek and brush aside the trauma her man probably caused a lot of young girls and it actually makes me angry that people are consistently calling her a 'queen' and such.

I think there needs to come a point where you can't separate the art from the artist when something like this is going on, it just doesn't sit right with me at all. :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

I don't understand why people keep giving her rants attention? It's exactly what she wants and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant. If everyone just ignored her Lana wouldn't have seen it and now she might have and even if she hasn't it's still going to cause hurt to others 

expandableclitoris is the only bitch that comes running the moment she says something that they know will cause an outrage on lanaboards. They didnt say anything when Azealia went on a xenophobic rant against Nigerians a month ago but here they are letting you know she called Lana fat for the fifth time this year.

Very irritating to see another 3 pages of white gays saying this black woman is ugly and untalented

4 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

expandableclitoris is the only bitch that comes running the moment she says something that they know will cause an outrage on lanaboards. They didnt say anything when Azealia went on a xenophobic rant against Nigerians a month ago but here they are letting you know she called Lana fat for the fifth time this year.

Very irritating to see another 3 pages of white gays saying this black woman is ugly and untalented

i've been following her for most of this year and shes saying something ridiculous 24/7 about so many things but people here act like calling Lana fat is her full time career 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

22 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I stopped reading at bitch tbh. That kind of attitude makes me roll my eyes.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

stay mad cause nicki is queen 

what a weird thing to say about a woman who doesn't care about young girls being raped by her husband and brother. you don't care either evidently as you care more about her stupid music than what she's like and want to say some dumb shit just for likes.

36 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

First of all, tag me whore

And im not going to explain myself YET AGAIN, you can go suck a dog dick and enjoy it cause i know you will

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

man this went OFF the rails ???

More posts from you yet you have nothing to say. Incredible.

I'm not even mad at anything or anyone, I don't care about you at all. I'm just saying it's pretty weird how you can turn a blind eye to her legitimately doing terrible things. No one has even had any real answer because there isn't one that's reasonable.

BTW, the way comeintomybedroom is saying like we should BE**** (typed too fast) proud of her for defending ONCE nigerians ???? when shes acted literally homophobic, fatphobic, transphobic, xenophobic against indians, pakistanis, brazilians; suggested that someone should be raped, called a little girl and her mom a corporate slut, said Iggy should commit suicide.... should i keep going on?

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

BTW, the way comeintomybedroom is saying like we should proud of her for defending ONCE nigerians ???? when shes acted literally homophobic, fatphobic, transphobic, xenophobic against indians, pakistanis, brazilians; suggested that someone should be raped, called a little girl and her mom a corporate slut, said Iggy should commit suicide.... should i keep going on?

I don't even care what some random girl on LanaBoards said tbh but it's confusing that you all don't mind Nicki doing what she does. It's weird how once someone gets rich and makes some music they can just do anything and some of you don't care at all. I really don't get that, but whatever. All I can do is use the ignore feature and just hope these vile cunts never appear on my screen again.