Sitar

Lorde

honestly i don't like her attitude. how she thinks she's so above every other female artist in the music industry and how she thinks its ok to throw shade at everyone. 

BUT Pure Heroine is a masterpiece i love every single song, i won't deny she is incredibly talented

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

honestly i don't like her attitude. how she thinks she's so above every other female artist in the music industry and how she thinks its ok to throw shade at everyone. 

BUT Pure Heroine is a masterpiece i love every single song, i won't deny she is incredibly talented

Did someone tell you that? Do you know a real catalog of all the artists she's supposedly "thrown shade" at? Because it is grossly exaggerated.

I don't understand people who judge musical artists by their "attitude" or how they come off (or in this case, made to come off like) in interviews or articles. Even with Azealia Banks, I cannot stand anything that comes out of her mouth or on her Twitter, but I admire her as an artist and I enjoy her music and visuals. As for Lorde, she's a sweetheart-- have you actually seen her in interviews? She's a young woman who sort of knows what she wants, and her opinions on things are just like any of us. Her "anti pop star" image wasn't created by her, and I mean, some of her music is definitely pop. And I'm pretty sure the word "shade" lost its meaning-- she's not shading anyone. Opinion =/= shade. 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't understand people who judge musical artists by their "attitude" or how they come off (or in this case, made to come off like) in interviews or articles. Even with Azealia Banks, I cannot stand anything that comes out of her mouth or on her Twitter, but I admire her as an artist and I enjoy her music and visuals. As for Lorde, she's a sweetheart-- have you actually seen her in interviews? She's a young woman who sort of knows what she wants, and her opinions on things are just like any of us. Her "anti pop star" image wasn't created by her, and I mean, some of her music is definitely pop. And I'm pretty sure the word "shade" lost its meaning-- she's not shading anyone. Opinion =/= shade. 

True! If you will, a list of her supposedly bad attitude:

LANA DEL REY

Shade: Anti-feminist lyrics

Everyone forgets: SHE'S A FAN OMG, she's doing what any of us on here are doing just with about 1000% less context

AZEALIA BANKS

Shade: Called out her twitter beefing

Everyone forgets: This wasn't in an interview and this tweet was dug up from pre-fame--not attention seeking

TAYLOR SWIFT

Shade: Gives female fans ridiculous standards

Everyone forgets: She pretty much said on tumblr that she was taken out of context and really respects Taylor and her position as a role model

KATY PERRY

Shade: Turned down a spot on her tour

Everyone forgets: She followed this statement with nothing but RESPECT for Katy

SELENA GOMEZ

Everyone forgets: I really don't think she likes Selena actually lmao

tumblr_mu83j6xrKc1qaee5oo1_500.jpg

:oprah:

And then this :omfg:

SELENA GOMEZ

Everyone forgets: I really don't think she likes Selena actually lmao

And then this :omfg:

omg is she a belieber then  :creep:

i dreamed that she was gonna release a pure heroine special version with good fights as track 14 and the album had 16 songs and the cover was the same just gold background  :poordat:

i dreamed that she was gonna release a pure heroine special version with good fights as track 14 and the album had 16 songs and the cover was the same just gold background  :poordat:

THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME OMG

I reviewed Pure Heroine IF YOU CARE (YOU DO): http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/20/entry-225-pure-heroine-track-by-track/

BYE don't do this to me. I don't think she's the type for a re-release but damn we need Good Fights, the unnamed snippet she recorded on NZ television, collaborations--hell, throw in Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

ok i really don't have anything against lorde im a big fan, i just dont agree with everything she has to say about other pop stars. She's doing her own thing but she should let others do their own things too, regardless if it goes against her feminist ideals. (and i'm just gonna say i think she completely misinterpreted Without You) 

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I reviewed Pure Heroine IF YOU CARE (YOU DO): http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/20/entry-225-pure-heroine-track-by-track/

BYE don't do this to me. I don't think she's the type for a re-release but damn we need Good Fights, the unnamed snippet she recorded on NZ television, collaborations--hell, throw in Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-love-club-ep/id716919443  :troll: