Sitar

Lorde

Yes I did, and I think I have supported her rather a lot so far with buying Pure Heroine on vinyl and cd, The Love Club EP cd and the Tennis Court record. I don't like buying off iTunes and it doesn't work very well for me, so I'll just find it for free. I'll also get tickets for whenever she tours here, so yes, I do support her, thank you very much. 

Whoops. I didn't know all that.  :awk:

And the original point of my post was to show people how they can get tracks for themselves instead of asking or possibly badgering others for it.

Basically it was about dependence vs. independence. Most of the time, I consider myself self-sufficient, i.e. I like to figure things out by myself, I don't (often) ask questions during test, I don't normally ask for directions when lost, etc.

So when I saw people repeatedly ask for the track, even right after what Hundred Dollar Bill said, I figured out a roundabout way of helping everyone and giving you guys what you wanted, but without doing it directly because some people seemed to be against that.

Once again, sorry if you took my post personally; I was just trying to help.  :ohno:

P.S. I almost added a :P after the "you gotta support the artist!" part because I wanted to emphasize I wasn't trying to seriously call you out on anything.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Why does it say "studio" after Good Fights on that thing tbh?? Like obviously if it's real it wouldn't be a live version or something :flop:

I feel like that is fake...

Because she's only performed Good Fights live...they had to differentiate

BzhmW.png

Considering she tweeted that No Better was an old track and therefore the only outtake, I'd bet Good Fights, Lost Boys, and Loom are intended for a new album

Ugh if she were to ever re-release PH it would probably look like this. How many times can I honestly see Bravado and Biting Down in a release jfc. Original TLC, Tennis Court EP, reissue of TLC, PH extended...

PS how on earth could she have not put No Better on the album? Like Still Sane booted it? Royals? Ugh. (It replaces Royals so well in the tracklist, try it)

WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS

IS THIS LIKE A THING THAT'S HAPPENING

This image has been tweeted by @LordeNews, at least that's what I found out. :creep: 

I am hoping for a physical release of this extended edition of Pure Heroine. I have been craving a physical print including "Swingin Party." 

Whoops. I didn't know all that.  :awk:

And the original point of my post was to show people how they can get tracks for themselves instead of asking or possibly badgering others for it.

Basically it was about dependence vs. independence. Most of the time, I consider myself self-sufficient, i.e. I like to figure things out by myself, I don't (often) ask questions during test, I don't normally ask for directions when lost, etc.

So when I saw people repeatedly ask for the track, even right after what Hundred Dollar Bill said, I figured out a roundabout way of helping everyone and giving you guys what you wanted, but without doing it directly because some people seemed to be against that.

Once again, sorry if you took my post personally; I was just trying to help.  :ohno:

P.S. I almost added a :P after the "you gotta support the artist!" part because I wanted to emphasize I wasn't trying to seriously call you out on anything.

I do appreciate you trying to help, but HDB's link didn't work because I live in the UK for one, and all your links confused me. I'm really not good with finding stuff online, and a lot of American things don't work. I didn't mean to come off as rude, but I do get pretty tired of people constantly telling me to 'support the artist' when I always support the artists I like. Like with Lana for example, I'm sure we all listen and or download her unreleased songs, but I'm pretty sure most of us support her when she releases stuff properly. By me not buying one Lorde song, I really don't think it's a problem. Especially because I cannot buy it. 

4r9w86.jpg

I do appreciate you trying to help, but HDB's link didn't work because I live in the UK for one, and all your links confused me. I'm really not good with finding stuff online, and a lot of American things don't work. I didn't mean to come off as rude, but I do get pretty tired of people constantly telling me to 'support the artist' when I always support the artists I like. Like with Lana for example, I'm sure we all listen and or download her unreleased songs, but I'm pretty sure most of us support her when she releases stuff properly. By me not buying one Lorde song, I really don't think it's a problem. Especially because I cannot buy it. 

here u go cc  :)

EQFO7rX.png

This is like my forth time asking for these in the past week. Can somebody be a doll?

MISCELLANEOUS

Good Fights (Live @ iHeartRadio Music Festival)

Hold My Liquor (Live @ iHeartRadio Music Festival) [Kanye West Cover]

Mama Do [Pixie Lott Cover]

Piece of Mind (And They Were Masked feat. Lorde)

Strong Enough (Haim feat. Lorde, Live @ VH1 You Oughta Know) [shania Twain Cover]

Use Somebody [Kings of Leon Cover]