Sitar

Lorde

Just now, NewportBitch said:

I think I’ll eventually buy the music box. I must be in the minority who enjoys CD’s since I don’t have space for a vinyl player and all. 

The music box won’t go out of stock anytime soon, right?

you're not the only one bestie! i love CD's. i'm kinda upset she's doing an alternative cuz i like physical discs. but i guess the music box will have to do if it doesn't sell out. :crying2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

noooooooooooo her message at the bottom :eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

HEY, IT’S ME. I KNOW THE PRICES FOR THESE GARMENTS ARE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT YOU’RE USED TO FOR MY MERCH. I WORKED WITH AN ETHICALLY-MINDED, ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE SUPPLIER CALLED EVERYBODY.WORLD THESE PIECES ARE MADE FROM 100% RECYCLED US-GROWN COTTON — SOME ARE EVEN MADE FROM RECLAIMED MANUFACTURING WASTE. REPURPOSING WASTE PRODUCT USES LESS ENERGY AND WATER. YOUR GARMENT IS A BIT BETTER FOR THE PLANET THAN MOST ‘NEW’ STUFF, AND THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE PAYING EXTRA FOR. TIGHT. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!

i'm so excited i've missed her so much :trisha:

solar power didn't do it for me but i have hope, both of her albums are masterpieces! i'm still contemplating whether to buy tickets to see her in europe but i'm not sure - what do you think, will she sell out soon? should i catch my tickets now?

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

3 minutes ago, lover said:

i'm so excited i've missed her so much :trisha:

solar power didn't do it for me but i have hope, both of her albums are masterpieces! i'm still contemplating whether to buy tickets to see her in europe but i'm not sure - what do you think, will she sell out soon? should i catch my tickets now?

yes