Sitar

Lorde

10 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

The solstice announcement was just for the pre order?

Disappointed, but not surprised

I think the original release date for the single was also supposed to come out on the summer solstice 

I don’t mind the music box but the way Lorde framed it as if people who buy her CD’s will throw it away rubbed me the wrong way. Yeah I don’t spin Melodrama all the time, but that doesn’t make me an unenvironmental person… :rip:  btw when is her stuff gonna appear for preorder on retailers such as Target, Amazon?

37 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I don’t mind the music box but the way Lorde framed it as if people who buy her CD’s will throw it away rubbed me the wrong way. Yeah I don’t spin Melodrama all the time, but that doesn’t make me an unenvironmental person… :rip:  btw when is her stuff gonna appear for preorder on retailers such as Target, Amazon?

Yeah it's not 2005 anymore, it's not as if you had to buy a CD to get a song you want to listen to :biblio: Those who buy CDs nowadays are mostly fans who will listen to those a lot and probably won't throw it away

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, NewportBitch said:

I think Ella just worded it poorly, she had her head in the right place, I think

55 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Yeah it's not 2005 anymore, it's not as if you had to buy a CD to get a song you want to listen to :biblio: Those who buy CDs nowadays are mostly fans who will listen to those a lot and probably won't throw it away

yeah and if she thinks making cd's will be bad for the enviroment why is she selling vynils? they're also made of plastic and probably cause more waste to be fabricated than cds, so i really don't get the point.

anyways, i think i'll be buying the music box and just make a bootleg cd at home to put inside it... i actually listen to cds cause the radio in my car is old af and only plays radio and cd

Melodrama came out on my 17th birthday, and I still have it’s CD my ex gifted to me that I play in my early-2000s car. These  things are sentimental to me. I wouldn’t have thrown out her CD—and I don’t like vinyl bc it requires so much maintenance and I can’t play it while driving 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 6/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Brooklynbaby said:

I’m so happy I was able to get the signed vinyl it sold out so quick I was literally trying to do it so quick because I didn’t know how limited it was lmao :gurl:

me too, I was debating on it. I 'm glad I snatched one

1 hour ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

COCC Mood Ring when??? :angie:

Don't know if I'm crazy but didnt some "insider" say SP and MR were supposed to originally come same week? maybe this Friday, and then a third single middle of July? I hope