shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

WTF she didn't add all the bonus tracks 

Just like Gaga did with Born This Way ani

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, Actor said:

when it will be released?

He didn’t really give any tease about the release date. But he did say that he thinks it will all be released at once (so no long pre-release like last time)

If you want a bit more info, I know for a fact that it's eight songs.

There are also a fairly significant number of scrapped tracks. She publicly shared a working track list on her Instagram story in 2020 and only three of the ten songs on there have made the cut.

Honestly I’m ok with all of these things for this album. Stoked she is revisiting her older sound. As much as I like So Sad, So Sexy, her old stuff is definitely a little more idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Beauty King said:

If you want a bit more info, I know for a fact that it's eight songs.

There are also a fairly significant number of scrapped tracks. She publicly shared a working track list on her Instagram story in 2020 and only three of the ten songs on there have made the cut.

Do you know the confirmed titles? If I listed them, would you confirm? :flutter:

Because she posted another draft in late 2020 with 9 titles and one of them was confirmed scrapped so I’m guessing it’s just the other 8 titles then… but that was already a year and a half ago so idk for sure!

36 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Do you know the confirmed titles? If I listed them, would you confirm? :flutter:

Because she posted another draft in late 2020 with 9 titles and one of them was confirmed scrapped so I’m guessing it’s just the other 8 titles then… but that was already a year and a half ago so idk for sure!

It's probably too early to confirm song titles, but I can say that the album title is unexpected and probably unguessable, because it's not a word in any dictionary. Five letters long. For another hint, this post from her Instagram is almost certainly meant to be for fans to look back at later and realize that she was teasing the title in near-explicit terms.

31 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

It's probably too early to confirm song titles, but I can say that the album title is unexpected and probably unguessable, because it's not a word in any dictionary. Five letters long. For another hint, this post from her Instagram is almost certainly meant to be for fans to look back at later and realize that she was teasing the title in near-explicit terms.

Oh that’s pretty cool, love that it will be unique! I thought she might just title it “The Movie” even though she scrapped the song of that name lmao. Just my best guess since there’s some sort of film coming.

Thanks for sharing tho! I’m so excited.

Someone on ATRL took the time to compile all of the teased tracklists drafts for LP5, my god, the amount of outtakes thta will never leak... :deadbanana:

November 2019 (most titles are cut off on this one)

• What…
  • Not Gon…
  • No Hotel
  • I Must No… [t Waste Another Tear]
  • Over
  • Highway
  • Into My A…
  • Send Bac…
  • Spending…
  • Eyelids
  • Not In Love
  • The Movie

March 2020 (2nd and 3rd titles not visible due to lighting)

• The Dream / Cocoon
  • [Illegible]
  • [Illegible]
  • Not Sober
  • Double Rainbow
  • Highway
  • I Must Not Waste Another Tear
  • 5D
  • Happy Hurts
  • Carousel
  • Maybe It’s Love

October 2020 (some titles cut off here as well)

• No Hotel
  • You Don’t Go Away
  • Another Tear
  • Over
  • Ev/ey... [‘Eyelids’?]
  • Happy Hurts
  • 5D
  • …el [‘Carousel’?]
  • You & I

8nl2OpX.png

I was listening to the album earlier and it had me thinking that I wish she'd make more music like 'I Never Learn', 'so sad, so sexy' was a monumental disappointment, she just jumped on the trap beats bandwagon in 2018. :smh: