pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I cna't be excited for this, because gaga is in it.

I can't imagine her appeareance to NOT just be a stupid "hey, here's the star!"-promo-part and I'm kind of sure she can not portray anyone but herself, so the role she has will be very much "Lady Gaga in a Horror Hotel"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Do we have confirmation on whether or not Jessica Lange is a part of Hotel?

Nope, but Ryan never said yes or no, and Jessica said she's open to return, so we don't know, maybe she will be a surprise guest star or something.

I can't imagine her appeareance to NOT just be a stupid "hey, here's the star!"-promo-part and I'm kind of sure she can not portray anyone but herself, so the role she has will be very much "Lady Gaga in a Horror Hotel"

I was just thinking about this and tbh, now that they have said more about the season, I think Gaga will be like Ariana in SQ, she may have a character like Evan's Kyle in Coven and I'm fine with that, first it was rumored that she would be the Hotel owner or something and now it's confirmed that part is for Kathy's role so now I think she's not that important.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

lol bye

lABVyGE.png

Just because she's a world famous pop star doesn't mean she can't do her job?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm pretty sure Gaga is going to have a rather important role, she isn't just gonna appear in 3 episodes and be forgotten about. As much as I dislike Ryan Murphy, he does know what he's doing.

Also I'm 99% sure Lange won't return, at least whilst Gaga is in the show.

The thing about old characters checking into the hotel has me so pumped! :excited: I hope we're going to see the mom from Murder House and Lily Rabe's character from Coven (although it's unlikely bc of her Whispers show). Really excited to see this!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Can Ryan please stop making Evan and Emma have a love interest?

That shit has been played out after 2 seasons and even more so in real life after she assaulted him

BzhmW.png

Can Ryan please stop making Evan and Emma have a love interest?

That shit has been played out after 2 seasons and even more so in real life after she assaulted him

Can we get an Evan/Lily? My life would be made.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1