Lucas B.

Lana Fragrance/Perfume

I imagine the top and middle notes would be sweet/ floral, with maybe a leather note to toughen it up a bit. I'd like to imagine the bottle would look old-school (glass with ridges), with one of those vintage-looking puffy atomizers.

What would you think it would be like?

How would it smell? What would the bottle(s) look like? How much would it cost? Would there be a commercial to promote it? And if so, what would the commercial look like? Would you be here for it? etc.

This question suddenly popped up in my head as i was looking at a perfume bottle and i thought it would make a nice thread + i was curious what you guys would come up with.

It would smell like palm trees, cigarettes, tears, and blue hydrangeas. It would probably cost $50. There would be old footage from the Shades of Cool & West Coast videos as the commercial, with The Other Woman playing as the theme music. The entire commercial would be about the mistress running out of her man's house because his wife is coming back home so Lana will spray her perfume to remember her man  :sadcore2:

Ive been thinking about this a lot since Melanie Martinez came up with one, im like why not lana??

I imagine it would smell a little smokey and dangerous, but light and florally as the lingering smell, cause of how much she references summer and flowers. I wouldnt say it would be 'sweet', but more alluring/magnetizing, with a fresh, pretty smell too. 

Ive been thinking about this a lot since Melanie Martinez came up with one, im like why not lana??

I imagine it would smell a little smokey and dangerous, but light and florally as the lingering smell, cause of how much she references summer and flowers. I wouldnt say it would be 'sweet', but more alluring/magnetizing, with a fresh, pretty smell too. 

Came up with the name

Burning Heart

I imagine something musky with notes of vanilla.

The bottle's design would be similar to her coke necklace. Either a heart-shaped locket or a cross. Something like that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

it would smell like roses with a mix of daddy sweat, cigarette smoke, money, and a hint of alcohol. the design would be a dark blue square bottle cause Lana is boring like that  

The commercial would be a messy cut of different scenes from BtD era music videos and swimming underwater-girls while West Coast is playing and a female speaker announces the perfume. Lana would not know of the existance of neither the commercial nor the perfume.

omg

TjmiIK4.png