Beemo

Grimes

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Why did she release GP nightcore edition? Is that because of Dune 2? Why was it so hard to upload David instead of all this mess sis?

this is just my theory, but as she doesn’t have rights to the masters of her first 2 albums, and has even said people can pirate geidi primes and halfaxa instead of giving that label money (she’s not making anything off the vinyls they’re currently selling), I’m wondering if this is a really quick way to have a version of the album in her name? nazgul records is her company so we’ll see if she does halfaxa too i guess. 

also unfortunately i feel like david (studio version) has either been deleted accidentally or on purpose. it’s about a friend who committed suicide in 2008 so I’m not sure she would release or remake it as much as I’d love it. 

13 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

not you writing this only a few days before she's debuting new music

She better be, she fell off ngl

17 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Doesn’t she have 2 kids now? I can understand stepping away from music. But Sky Ferreira…

Crazy how both were linked with Elon but Sky should’ve tried to get with him and Grimes should’ve never had kids with him….

and Grimes should’ve stayed a crackhead meanwhile Sky should’ve never touched crack…… truly two sides to the same coin.. poetic <3 :krylie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: