Beemo

Grimes

I seriously like the song and video (this one less) but she's got to stop over-explaining EVERYTHING she puts out to the world, expecting others to, based on that, appreciate it in a way or another

It's a demo, from a scrapped album, chill..

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

i love it :bop: this is why grimes is the coolest, shes all "hey i talked about the album but i decided to scrap it but i still have this unreleased song lemme just release it for my fans" 

She actually lost all her work when one of her HDDs died. (If I can remember correctly)

She actually lost all her work when one of her HDDs died. (If I can remember correctly)

i thought hdds was a person first and i was like oh shit... then i realized what it meant. but oh i didnt know that, still think its cool of her to put it out  :flutter:

I like REALiTi, but it's just a pretty cool, good song, nothing more or less.

I'm so hyped abou the new album based on what she's posted on instagram about the Guitars and Violins, Imagine a Dream Fortress esque song with her new production skills??????? I'm shitting myself as I type.

I seriously like the song and video (this one less) but she's got to stop over-explaining EVERYTHING she puts out to the world, expecting others to, based on that, appreciate it in a way or another

It's because everyone kept bitching whenever Go got released saying she was becoming a sellout, when really it was a fun song meant for someone else (she explained it, yet people still didn't get it)

:smokes:

Anyone else see this post she deleted?

B_OCqwfU8AAL6CK.jpg

Album called Fairy? :raven:

I can read Venus Fly, Putting Them 2gethr, Miami ???, Evangelion, California, Life in the vivid dream, 4 oh????

i thought hdds was a person first and i was like oh shit... then i realized what it meant. but oh i didnt know that, still think its cool of her to put it out  :flutter:

Haha yes, Hard Disk Drive.  :creep: Imma have to do a Computer Hardware thread for you silly macbook users that know little to nothing about computers

I love it!
Could someone please rip it, upload it and make a lovely cover for it? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Replying to all the quotes I got (I'm in a hurry) yes, I know she received hate for Go, and it doesn't matter that it's a demo, nor am I interested in not letting her live (what I mean, my comment isn't meant to be the most astounding critic ever). What I mean is that it's self-derogatory for an artist to be ALWAYS self-explaining what you do, release, want, fantasize... It's a bad criteria. If it's a demo and you choose to release it, you simply don't say "DON'T JUDGE ME, IT'S A DEMO". You made the choice. It's out there. She should let her own self live, and stop taking internet people that seriously. She's got a beautiful style, so stop giving it captions.

Replying to all the quotes I got (I'm in a hurry) yes, I know she received hate for Go, and it doesn't matter that it's a demo, nor am I interested in not letting her live (what I mean, my comment isn't meant to be the most astounding critic ever). What I mean is that it's self-derogatory for an artist to be ALWAYS self-explaining what you do, release, want, fantasize... It's a bad criteria. If it's a demo and you choose to release it, you simply don't say "DON'T JUDGE ME, IT'S A DEMO". You made the choice. It's out there. She should let her own self live, and stop taking internet people that seriously. She's got a beautiful style, so stop giving it captions.

That is still so the most unimportant thing to criticize an artist for. As if it even affects anything

That is still so the most unimportant thing to criticize an artist for. As if it even affects anything

What matters to you, doesn't matter to me. What matters to me, doesn't matter to you. What matters to you, doesn't matter to them. What matters to them, doesn't change anything.

It's called having an opinion. Neither your critics nor mine would "change" something, yet we speak our minds.

She needs to trust herself more and stop excusing herself.

What matters to you, doesn't matter to me. What matters to me, doesn't matter to you. What matters to you, doesn't matter to them. What matters to them, doesn't change anything.

It's called having an opinion. Neither your critics nor mine would "change" something, yet we speak our minds.

She needs to trust herself more and stop excusing herself.

You are bothered by extremely insignificant stuff my dude, enjoy it

:Zwi8TJF.pngA5a2GzD.png

wuqxoZz.png

e7xKpEF.png

ALL OFFICIAL ALBUM TRACKS ARE IN 320KPBS // UNRELEASED ALBUMS ARE MADE BY ME // PURIFY IS AN ALBUM I FOUND ON GRIMES' SOUNDCLOUD WHEN DOWNLOADING DROME SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT AN UNRELEASED - UNKNOWN SONGS // LETHE IS HER MYSPACE SONGS + WITH HER OLD MYSPACE AVI OF THE WATER TEMPLE PRINCESS FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA.// ALL THE REMIXES + EXTRAS ON VISIONS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ALBUM

sorry for the caps, if anyone wants anything, let me know lol

:

ALL OFFICIAL ALBUM TRACKS ARE IN 320KPBS // UNRELEASED ALBUMS ARE MADE BY ME // PURIFY IS AN ALBUM I FOUND ON GRIMES' SOUNDCLOUD WHEN DOWNLOADING DROME SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT AN UNRELEASED - UNKNOWN SONGS // LETHE IS HER MYSPACE SONGS + WITH HER OLD MYSPACE AVI OF THE WATER TEMPLE PRINCESS FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA.// ALL THE REMIXES + EXTRAS ON VISIONS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ALBUM

sorry for the caps, if anyone wants anything, let me know lol

Can you send me Realiti, Purify and Lethe please?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can you send me Realiti, Purify and Lethe please?

Idk if you guys already knew of this, but I just found it on iTunes and its new to me.

Also, is Grimes on Ritual by Blood Diamonds?

@ can you send me "Lethe" please :3

Here's Purify: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw9HSIFAK7j0b1lGOVdzYUYzNVU&usp=sharing

Lethe: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw9HSIFAK7j0d25qdUZTZGxTekU&usp=sharing

Realiti is really LQ, I'm gonna post a link when the other version is released