Beemo

Grimes

Grimes dating Chelsea Manning... yup :true: 

this timeline gets stranger every day but Chelsea is a fucking legend and a hero if you aren't aware what she did you should look her up a true American 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this timeline gets stranger every day but Chelsea is a fucking legend and a hero if you aren't aware what she did you should look her up a true American 

wow didn’t know Grimes was bi ❤️

29 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

thinking of all the people who dragged her for dating elon :omfg2: what are they gonna say now

I started listening to Grimes a couple months ago and I have never had an artist make me feel confused and conflicted as often as grimes has and in so many ways too :bye: being in her fanbase must be tiring. I feel like I need a nap just from going thru two pages of a discussion about her

aaand does anyone have dark souls in HQ? or a link for a download for the best quality version of it? Looking to extend MA cuz she feels too short 

The intro and outro of Player of games is what makes it interesting and Grimes-y. :dua: The short streaming version is what makes it sound basic.:wtf2: 

She better include the video version on the EP or album.

Has anyone made an edit without the sound effects of the video ? 

Maybe the outro is another song tough. Any info on that ?

17 minutes ago, saith said:

Maybe the outro is another song tough. Any info on that ?

someone on instagram asked her about it, she replied with 'enjoy the angels on earth' which would indicate that's the song title

it will most likely be on the album but who really knows, i hope it's a similar situation to 'life in the vivid dream'

4 hours ago, Voignamir said:

someone on instagram asked her about it, she replied with 'enjoy the angels on earth' which would indicate that's the song title

it will most likely be on the album but who really knows, i hope it's a similar situation to 'life in the vivid dream'

Let's hope so. Thanks for the info.

Remember when she said the album would be released late 2021? LOL

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Remember when it was an album.

Then a dark core compilation.

Then an Ep and 2 albums. 

Then it was a second baby.

She is so full of surprises lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde