Beemo

Grimes

I'm late but happy 10th anniversary to Visions, one of the very first albums I've ever been obsessed about. It was a life defining moment when I stumbled upon Grimes on Spotify and heard Nightmusic and Oblivion :kiss2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

53 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

If someone here is getting the Visions repressing, could you pls share the new song notes that grimes wrote for the album when you get it

@boom like that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

42 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

fYuDe2p.jpg

Shits gonna take forever cause of international shipping time :creep: probably be uploaded to Discogs or something before I get my copy :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

fYuDe2p.jpg

Shits gonna take forever cause of international shipping time :creep: probably be uploaded to Discogs or something before I get my copy :oprah3:

makes sense for some reason I thought you already had it in hand

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

makes sense for some reason I thought you already had it in hand

Nah they don't ship it out till mid february :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Aww I missed Visions 10th anniversary! I discovered it in early 2013 so I never remembered the actually date, but I never thought it was younger than BTD!?

Circumambient, Be a Body, Genesis, Oblivion and Skin (this one would calm me down before I slept) and Eight were always my favourites. Circumambient is still on constant play <3 I'll always see that song as her best

For anyone who has never been sure of Halfaxa, you need to get into the vibe of Dream Fortress, World <3 Princess, River, My Sister Says the Saddest Things, Swan Song, and Heartbeats. Others too, but these are the songs that start off nicer, as the other ones may confuse your ears to begin with... before they get really good. 

I think the reason I always tie this one as first with Visions, is because I used to listen to the album on long train rides where I could zone out, and also while drawing and painting. I always think it's her most creative and most mood-setting album. The songs aren't songs, they're atmospheres. 

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

For anyone who has never been sure of Halfaxa, you need to get into the vibe of Dream Fortress, World <3 Princess, River, My Sister Says the Saddest Things, Swan Song, and Heartbeats. Others too, but these are the songs that start off nicer, as the other ones may confuse your ears to begin with... before they get really good. 

I think the reason I always tie this one as first with Visions, is because I used to listen to the album on long train rides where I could zone out, and also while drawing and painting. I always think it's her most creative and most mood-setting album. The songs aren't songs, they're atmospheres. 

exactly :mariah: halfaxa is such a grower, it sounded like nonsense at first but one day it just clicked and i’ve been obsessed ever since. it doesn’t sound like her messing around at all imo, it’s so beautifully crafted and there’s not one skip. it’s the perfect album to zone out to

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif