I absolutely love so far:

Twinkle Song

Pablow the blowfish

1 Sun

Karen Don't Be Sad

Dooo It!

BB Talk

haven't gotten deep into the other tracks yet

TBH The Floyd Song (Sunrise) / Something About Space Dude / Space Boots is like the best trilogy (i made them a trilogy in my head lol) ever!1

Does anyone knows what unreleased leaked songs Miley has?

Beach Weekend, Givin' You Up, Last Goodbye, Nightmare, Pretty Girls, See You In Another Life are the ones I have. I know there are a couple of demos out like Stay and Full Circle, but I don't know the ones that leaked.

自由になる自由がある

After I've listend to it a lot since Monday here is my Top 5 (I think it can change):

1. The Floyd Song (Sunrise)

2. I Get So Scared

3. Cyrus Skies

4. Lighter

5. Karen Don’t Be Sad

Mfhp.gif

the only thing about this album that annoys me is some songs are a lot like sirens - they use the exact same instrumental (e.g. The Floyd Song & Something About Space Dude and I Forgive Yiew & Slab of Butter) but I forgive yiew miley bc u gave us 23 songs

FzytWEW.png

I would honestly say his reviews are 95% accurate.

yeah, hes very pretentious, i can see why some dislike him, but aside from lana, i have agreed with a lot of the reviews hes done for some stuff i enjoy.

i can see why he doesnt like mileys album though, i think its decent, but it is a tad try hard lyrically and very indulgent. but yeah, his review is hilarious.

theneedlerops review of the album is lol

actually so mad at him. i usually love his reviews and they are usually SO on point. i really lost him with this one. he's just way too biased about it tbh, he didn't say anything informative or worth hearing and i kinda want that 16 minutes back

actually so mad at him. i usually love his reviews and they are usually SO on point. i really lost him with this one. he's just way too biased about it tbh, he didn't say anything informative or worth hearing and i kinda want that 16 minutes back

i dont mind the album but its hardly a masterpiece, he certainly makes some fair criticisms of it.