♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Put the knife under the hood

If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood

HA HA HA HA                                                                                                                                                   HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA                                                                                                                                                                               HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

t9aQjfK.gif

If the song didn't leak, I believe her performance would be better. When I first heard the song, I enjoyed it but was hesitant at first. As I listened to the song more and more I enjoyed it more and it really grew on me. However, she wanted the song and the video to debut at the same time... and that obviously makes more sense, and I wished it could've happened since people would get it more. The visuals really brought the song together and it was amazing. The theatre references, how funny it is. It was perfect for the song. No deep meaning, just pure fun and carefreeness.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png