♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I love how Gaga has more power than Dua and The Weeknd and yet those two overdelivered in their eras. Not sure why she couldn't just do concerts over Microsoft Team and do home videos for some of the songs

Absoutely. Gaga is a big star of our time and I don't think anyone in pop can top her right now. Absolutely, it's a shame how little investment she's had during covid, she has all the luxury of making beautiful videos of her house and all she's given is miserable stuff on Green background. She doesn't want to anymore.

Wake me up when it's December and it's time for our once a year leak or maybe possibly even two(!) leaksa787c3eb87a653545c9364deb4636eaf.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

gonna be honest i think gaga peaked too early :bebe:

the fame monster was practically immaculate and while i also love born this way & artpop (she didn't really decline until artpop era i'd say she just plateaued from 2010 to 2013) tfm was her creative peak and she'll never top it

also i will not stand for teeth slander :read:

Agree with that! She reached all that too early and quickly, it was quite incredible the way she chained hits, clips, appearances, there was such a big hype that she couldin't miss it.

Haha it's not my favorite but I like Teeth, it's a strange title but it goes well with TFM.

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i just realized how some btw tracks would fit great with tfm concept and now i wanna make an expanded fame monster

just made it :makeup:

this isn't me trying to replace the original fame monster because frankly you can't fix perfection

i just did this for fun :makeup:

1. marry the night - fear of violation

2. alejandro - fear of men

3. bad romance - fear of love

4. paparazzi - fear of society

5. dance in the dark - fear of self

6. speechless - fear of death

7. bloody mary - fear of religion

8. telephone - fear of suffocation

9. monster - fear of sex

10. so happy i could die - fear of addiction

11. teeth - fear of truth

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

just made it :makeup:

this isn't me trying to replace the original fame monster because frankly you can't fix perfection

i just did this for fun :makeup:

1. marry the night - fear of violation

2. alejandro - fear of men

3. bad romance - fear of love

4. paparazzi - fear of society

5. dance in the dark - fear of self

6. speechless - fear of death

7. bloody mary - fear of religion

8. telephone - fear of suffocation

9. monster - fear of sex

10. so happy i could die - fear of addiction

11. teeth - fear of truth

i made something similar once but included bloody mary, no way, paper gangsta and the greteast with cher as a bonus track

i don’t think gaga has lost her flame or muse or whatever, just recently she’s been focused on House Of Gucci, Tony and the pandemic. things she really cares about, especially the last two

chromatica is a great record, it’s not meant to be a groundbreaking blaring rock pop infusion like born this way, it’s a club record and it achieves it really well. songs like 911, Babylon, Free Woman and Alice are reminiscent of BTW / TFM / ARTPOP gaga and yeah idk i think everyone thinks she’s done or burnt out but she is a mastermind and just because she’s not everywhere like she used to be (for valid reasons, i’m sure she would be if she could) doesn’t mean she’s a fad or anything :oprah3: she’s a creative visual, musical, lyrical and everything ending in -al mastermind! 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

On 7/10/2021 at 6:01 PM, Voignamir said:

https://mega.nz/folder/f502hbyA#h4GEaun2eV-mdsKGtQM8fg not mine, it's from 2018 (?) i believe 

https://mega.nz/folder/gE5EjAiL#1FKoQST8b6mbzkA0ZKlR5w/folder/BJxAmLaS this one was posted on discord in 2020 (not mine either, im too lazy to make one lol)

also https://dbree.org/v/fdaa2b - we could be lovers, leaked at the end of 2020 so it might not be included in these two as they weren't updated since posting i think

and that's all i guess, we barely have any gaga leaks since 2017/2018 

edit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_cMlV-yTrbX8vYmo2uOTed-wztZFcFZ/view?usp=sharing i forgot about this thing but idk if it's real, it wasn't talked much when it leaked (from original LG5 i suppose????? can someone tell pls)

Google drive link isnt working xx

Roman