♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

28 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

how many albums have been released since her last album, wondering what this gal's been up to musically 

Her last album was Chromatica in 2020 I believe. I hope she’s cooking up something good because we need mother Gaga to return to the music scene. 
tumblr_nk01cyAYEQ1qg42ulo1_500.gif

me when she feeds us

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

47 minutes ago, angel with an attitude said:

two new studio pics and teasing in tiktok replies… ohhh let me not get ahead of myself. :flutter:

I was waiting for ur comment so I could easily find the topic with my sh1tty phone 👁👄👁

I CAN'T WAIT FOR LG7 :twirls:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

i've just now realised the Chromatica MVs were Gaga paying homage to cinema forms

Stupid Love: Tokukatsu - Japanese power rangers, superhero aesthetic in 90s early 2000s with vibrant, explosive effects kind of cinema, tv shows, it supposed to be cheesy just like the MV itself (yes,  MV looks tacky and the costume looked fake, plastic, synthetic, but it's intentional)

Rain On Me: Cyberpunk - dark, futuristic, metallic, robotic, sci-fi  in the 80s

911: surrealism, art cinema - in the 60s  / 70s

and at the end of 911 MV - the very last scene out of all the visual we have for this era - she literally woke up from a dream, back into nowaday's regular kind of cinema forms - Chromatica itself was just a dream in her mind.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Chromatica did not age well for me, its that producer's fault if you think about it

Alice, Stupid Love and Replay still stand good, but i haven't had the desire to listen to the whole record in full since 2021 

Yea but I’ve listened to Private Audition once a day since it leaked and I like the Tea fanmade A.I. mixes. 

16 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Chromatica did not age well for me, its that producer's fault if you think about it

Alice, Stupid Love and Replay still stand good, but i haven't had the desire to listen to the whole record in full since 2021 

18 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Bl**dpop we fucking hate you

29 minutes ago, sempervirens said:

her last good album is the fame monster and i stand by that

it's actually Artpop / Born this way

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

it's been 8 years, do we know where was this yet?

I remember somewhere said that this is from the actual Million Reasons MV

https://cache.umusic.com/_sites/ladygaga.com/joanne/assets/img/Chew.gif