♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

All the verses sound so forced, this whole "my  album's called 'Joanne', I'm doing collabs with alt-artists and I'm wearing a fancy hat" stuff is so unauthentic. She should accept that she's a popsinger. Not that I'm against her trying out stuff, the jazz stuff was really nice but this is super meh. All the songs are so basic ...

you havent even heard the whole damn thing to be talking so reckless

Gaga has completely lost me with this one. Evolving is one thing but completely abandoning what you became famous for and what made you unique out of sheer insecurity is bullshit. That's not evolving, that's being in denial. This type of music doesn't suit her. She looks ridiculous on stage and she really doesn't have the voice for this kind of music.

Like, she's trying SO HARD to be recognized as a vocalist but her tone really is what kept people from doing so. She's a good singer but overall her voice is just not that pleasant, especially if she fucking oversings on these damn songs like she does.

Anyway, it's obvious that this is going to flop. Funny how she indeed ended up being the new Cindy Lauper rather than the new Madonna.

Finally listened to Millions Reasons and it's so much better than what I was afraid to expect, it's just purely beautiful it gives me Dope vibes. Excited af now

And Dope is her absolute worst song ever. This bitch simply sucks at ballads, she just doesn't get it and keeps trying and failing.

Y'all wouldn't give an ounce of a shit about her music if it wasn't Gaga.

you havent even heard the whole damn thing to be talking so reckless

He doesn't need to hear the whole album to be honest. What he said can be judged based on the 4 songs we heard + the snippets.

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Still haven't listened but I'm wondering wtf Blood Pop did on this album if it's all natural instrumentation

He added some burp and fart noises to A-Yo which sounds almost exactly like MANiCURE mashed with Miley Cyrus' Hoedown Throwdown.

tumblr_mevl65mCsF1qc164so1_500.gif

If the album does end up sucking just move on, that's what I'll do. Doesn't matter if it's Gaga, if the music is not good then bye, but behaving like that is really childish. Just let her do whatever she wants, she might reconsider her career if she loses a lot of fans. Since Lana showed up I don't care that much about gags tbh.

But before all of that let's wait for the album to come out

tumblr_lu5m9uBr4s1qdlkgg.gif

EotAQlJ.jpg

Pop or not pop, her music is bad. Always been and that's the truth of the matter.

200_s.gif

You like Taylor Swift, and your opinion is worthless in this thread. Always been and that's the truth of the matter

You sit in here just waiting to make an irrelevant and negative comment every day. You don't like her but continue to track everything she does. Pressed much?

BzhmW.png

Gaga has completely lost me with this one. Evolving is one thing but completely abandoning what you became famous for and what made you unique out of sheer insecurity is bullshit. That's not evolving, that's being in denial. This type of music doesn't suit her. She looks ridiculous on stage and she really doesn't have the voice for this kind of music.

Like, she's trying SO HARD to be recognized as a vocalist but her tone really is what kept people from doing so. She's a good singer but overall her voice is just not that pleasant, especially if she fucking oversings on these damn songs like she does.

Anyway, it's obvious that this is going to flop. Funny how she indeed ended up being the new Cindy Lauper rather than the new Madonna.

And Dope is her absolute worst song ever. This bitch simply sucks at ballads, she just doesn't get it and keeps trying and failing.

Y'all wouldn't give an ounce of a shit about her music if it wasn't Gaga.

He doesn't need to hear the whole album to be honest. What he said can be judged based on the 4 songs we heard + the snippets.

someones bitter lol

and gurl gaga is one of the best vocalists of this generation, just cause you don't understand her progression/music doesn't mean you have to depreciate her talent.

someones bitter lol

and gurl gaga is one of the best vocalists of this generation, just cause you don't understand her progression/music doesn't mean you have to depreciate her talent.

I am a little bitter, I can't deny it. Still, my point stands. What she does is not a progression cause if she did progress, she would have done what Lana did and carry her essence through all kinds of genres she explored. Sadly for Gaga, her talent was never the main focus. Her name alone gives it away...

Is Gaga talented? Hell yes. Does she know how to use her talent? No. She uses her voice in all the wrong ways and don't tell me I don't know about singing cause I do. I'm a singer myself and I have taken singing lessons. Gaga belts/yells in the most unnecessary moments. She has a really bad intonation and she is usually oversinging rather than singing with emotion. Listen to her Red and Blue EP she sounds like a different person. Her voice sounds amazing! Nothing compared how it sounds these days.

200_s.gif

You like Taylor Swift, and your opinion is worthless in this thread. Always been and that's the truth of the matter

You sit in here just waiting to make an irrelevant and negative comment every day. You don't like her but continue to track everything she does. Pressed much?

Taylor makes good music in contrast with Gaga.

But yes, the rest of your post stands correct.