Deleted User

Video Games - Bangkok Version (Parody)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lScotP8pUrE

PLEASE.

Awkward videos thread: STARTS NOW.

OMG I don't want to make fun of people but is she not wearing lipstick on one side of her face?

Proven: no one but Lana can do OTTR. This girl's dramatic pronunciations and ad-libs are everything.

OMG I don't want to make fun of people but is she not wearing lipstick on one side of her face?

Proven: no one but Lana can do OTTR. This girl's dramatic pronunciations and ad-libs are everything.

Tbh neither Lana can't sing her song without moaning.  :toofunny:

but are you sure?  :usrs: 

I think that they are good. Especially this black girl.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Tbh neither Lana can't sing her song without moaning.  :toofunny:

but are you sure?  :usrs:

I'll rephrase to say that no one can do the, like, acrobat vocals like that video was attempting.

Do have to wonder how Lana pulled it off. Several takes, I'm sure.

I'll rephrase to say that no one can do the, like, acrobat vocals like that video was attempting.

Do have to wonder how Lana pulled it off. Several takes, I'm sure.

Behind her voice is great production. They used a lot of effects to get that voice. Her voice is pitched+echoes...On album she sounds like she sang it in one breath. When she sings it in live she sound like she'll stay breathless.

Don't get me wrong! I'm not against Lana <3

Is you okay?

Glozell just wanted to explain those deep lyrics to people who can't understand it.  :toofunny:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Shit, this is amazing! One of the best Lana covers I've seen (not that I've watched many, but still...). I don't like the B-B-Baby Jessie J crap that she does though.  :eek:

20r46kx.jpg

This thread is like being in a mental institution. I feel sad but on the outside i’m laughing.

If someone had told me years ago that one day there would be tiny cameras built into computers in people's bedrooms and they would willingly broadcast their madness to the entire world...

Can you imagine being the person responsible for spawning videos like these, having that sort of cultural impact, and so quickly? How can anyone desire fame? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

This thread is like being in a mental institution. I feel sad but on the outside i’m laughing.

If someone had told me years ago that one day there would be tiny cameras built into computers in people's bedrooms and they would willingly broadcast their madness to the entire world...

Can you imagine being the person responsible for spawning videos like these, having that sort of cultural impact, and so quickly? How can anyone desire fame? 

It actually freaks me out. I have always thought about this