TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I dont think elvis will be god and stuff!!

she said in her Lebanon show that the video starts with Body Electric she's in a strip club (as told) there will be Elvis, Marilyn and Jesus

after that I'm guessing it will be Bel Air where she was in the Chevy Bel Air car with her friends and then they go to that place where she was swinging with that guy that's Gods and Monsters 

what picture O.o

the albino model from tropico and chuck breakdancing :creep: its from a while ago too 

I dont think elvis will be god and stuff!!

she said in her Lebanon show that the video starts with Body Electric she's in a strip club (as told) there will be Elvis, Marilyn and Jesus

after that I'm guessing it will be Bel Air where she was in the Chevy Bel Air car with her friends and then they go to that place where she was swinging with that guy that's Gods and Monsters 

jesus watching her in the strip club :eartha:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

She tweeted this:

C8UKIpW.png

And the layout/font is giving me serious old horror movie vibes. I'm thinking the impersonators could work if it's shot in that way and not to be EPIC.

"TROPICO - a 30 minute film coming to a city near your. Premier dates coming soon. Lots of Love, Lana Del Rey"

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

edit:  SitarHero you won  :( 

Edited by Stranger

tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio2_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio5_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio4_r2_250.gif

Love the vintage movie vibe. Hopefully, hopefully-- she won't use a frame/filter. Because otherwise I'm going to be pissed. But actually it might be perfect as a black + white film if everything is vintage, but then there's the pole dancing thing. Hmmm. I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm sure it's going to be great.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

so each song is like 4-5 min max which leaves more than 15 minutes for ... what else? stripping? selling / buying / smoking crack? MONOLOGUES !?? dunno if i can handle that much beauty trash and pretension 

ZRBNill.jpg