Real Deal

BANKS

I never dreamed we'd get so many leaks.

Those that have jumped to my faves:

- Weaker Girl (both demos, but especially Ref 1. Those VOCALS)

- Love Sick V2 (sounds more 80s than ever, and the second verse :wub:. It always confused me why Love Sick second verse was the same, but this is so nice. I love the "best friend" line)

-Poltergeist V3 (I LOVE that deep droning sound addition. I can't really tell what the lyric changes are but they sound like they go better. Also the piano sounds really nice in this version. Bridge of the album version is still the best tho). V4/4.1 is also interesting with different sounds and vocal layering and a really good second verse - bridge. 

- Murder Was The Case (the lyrics holy shit, but clearly unfinished)

- Experiment. Honestly better than half of the slower songs on Goddess.

- You've Been Telling Lies (this instrumental slaps too)

- all of the Altar demos are actually great, quote cohesive, and could have been on an album easily.

- same with a lot of the III demos. Nearly all of these are better than Serpentina. Sry not sry

13 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i have gravel in serpentina

I think Gravel would be in the same place you put Girls Up. Just because she mentions it in the lyric. But I could be wrong because artist mention past lyrics/songs all the time.

1 hour ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I think Gravel would be in the same place you put Girls Up. Just because she mentions it in the lyric. But I could be wrong because artist mention past lyrics/songs all the time.

i think audiolust said it is from serpentina, that's why i put it there

Does anyone have a link to short film she "starred" in :bebe: Just spend half an hour looking for it. It's called Writer works alone or something like that lol 

8 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

there is 0 difference between to the hilt leaked version and the album version. does anyone hear a difference?

probably it's only like mixing differences or something subtle, not quite noticeable. i had to check i was listening to the demo and not the released version lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, Forgotten said:

Does anyone have a link to short film she "starred" in :bebe: Just spend half an hour looking for it. It's called Writer works alone or something like that lol 

One of my favorites honestly, seeing her with the gun is so funny :lmaoney:

Two questions,

Did we ever get a HQ version of Meditation Song from the Altar sessions? Mine is a YouTube rip. 

Do you think “Better” would have been included on Goddess or The Altar?

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

On 6/30/2023 at 6:54 PM, Glitter Boy said:

probably it's only like mixing differences or something subtle, not quite noticeable. i had to check i was listening to the demo and not the released version lol

She just put the original demo on the album so it's the exact same, just not mixed or mastered.