Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

As requested :) lol sorry for the sloppy editing/screen cap but i've never had to do it before?!  Lol i work in IT too how sad is that.  And yeah John Mitchum the actor (also a poet but sometimes his work was credited as john wayne bc john wayne did some readings of it I guess?)

opu8.jpg

Guest Dot

I hope we are not getting another Cola/Dark Paradise treatment.

i9xJAjHzzz2vG.gif

Gurl, stop! Cowboy/Cowgirl theme for Cola would be absolutely flawless! I don't give a fuck about DP though. That single realease was pointless anyway.

I'm getting to the point where she's announced it so early that I'm starting to not care whether Tropico comes out at all. 

Alternatives: A) she is just fucking around with her fans. B) she is ill. C) she and mandler had a fallout. C) she is kidnapped. D) she never cared for flip-flop fans.

Alternatives: A) she is just fucking around with her fans. B) she is ill. C) she and mandler had a fallout. C) she is kidnapped. D) she never cared for flip-flop fans.

E) The video is in post-production and the release date doesn't depend on her.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I'm getting to the point where she's announced it so early that I'm starting to not care whether Tropico comes out at all. 

You're being rather overly dramatic. It's not like she announced it last year. It was announced in late July, a little over a month ago. It's 30 minutes long, they need to edit it properly.