Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

nvrm i think the makeup artist just took that off of tumblr lol

Yeah that's @@Rebel credit, not Naomi :hooker:

And now a bitch has added a cowboy. Is she shooting more? Like...?

Lorde is accepting fans :smirk:

Yeah that's @@Rebel credit, not Naomi :hooker:

And now a bitch has added a cowboy. Is she shooting more? Like...?

Lorde is accepting fans :smirk:

Lol @ my poster being everywhere though, didn't think it'd blow up. Where's that picture from? and WTF is "Lana Del Rey Heart"

And what cowboy? Shooting more? Wut

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

As requested :) lol sorry for the sloppy editing/screen cap but i've never had to do it before?!  Lol i work in IT too how sad is that.  And yeah John Mitchum the actor (also a poet but sometimes his work was credited as john wayne bc john wayne did some readings of it I guess?)

opu8.jpg

private club!!! wasn't courtney love's concert at a private club  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina: inb4 courtney love and michelle rodriguez are in tropico as well  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

private club!!! wasn't courtney love's concert at a private club  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina: inb4 courtney love and michelle rodriguez are in tropico as well  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:

courtney's concert was at the troubador

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Courtney Love at a concert in Los Angeles paparazzi thing wanted to go on Monday to the ground and questioned Lana Del Rey after the show, whether she will be put to rest.

:eartha:

courtney's concert was at the troubador

isn't that a club? close enough for me  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

isn't that a club? close enough for me  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:  :illumarina:

No I've been inside the Troubadour, they make you throw away packets of gum in your pocket :poordat:

Sighhh if I were a CL fan I might've seen Lana that night...I just need to think two steps ahead of her.

i thought that the casting director uploading pics these past couple of days would mean that its coming soon but nope she tweeted Lana "When is #tropico coming @@lanadelrey dying for premier"

lol

lmao it's never being released doesn't she know that

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If it wasn't for this thread, I would have forgot about this thing.

Maybe she'll pull a Taylor Swift and unexpectedly drops the whole things when we expect it the least.