lola

Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I feel like the theory is unfounded given that Fearless TV and Red TV were released prior to the Eras tour. She's probably just way too busy plus I heard rumors that the vault track titles were leaked so she might have just not bothered with the jumbled letter promo thing this time around. 

I really love I Can See You but I’m getting annoyed that the bridge is so You Belong With Me coded like next time you hear it sing “But she wears short skirts I wear t-shirts she's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers” like it’s literally the same thing 😭😭😭

Ok that mv made up for the lacklusterness of SNTV 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

23 hours ago, The Siren said:

"She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress"

i don't get how thw line is even considered "slut shaming" like yeah she's implying this chick sleeps around but she's not shaming her for it. she's shaming her for stealing her boyfriend and being an overall bad person. you could argue that mentioning she sleeps around isn't relevant or necessary but you could say that about any details she gives about anything in any of her songs. and if taylor had a line about a guy sleeping around, no one would care at all. just another thing the younger generation blew out of proportion and made taylor feel guilty for.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 hours ago, wilting daisy said:

i don't get how thw line is even considered "slut shaming" like yeah she's implying this chick sleeps around but she's not shaming her for it. she's shaming her for stealing her boyfriend and being an overall bad person. you could argue that mentioning she sleeps around isn't relevant or necessary but you could say that about any details she gives about anything in any of her songs. and if taylor had a line about a guy sleeping around, no one would care at all. just another thing the younger generation blew out of proportion and made taylor feel guilty for.

Yes! It’s not just about sleeping around. It’s about girls who use only their sexual promiscuity to attract and “steal” men from girls like Taylor who actually care. It’s not shaming her for sleeping around, it’s shaming a very specific type of person (in this case a woman) who weaponizes her sexuality to hurt others. Why Taylor didn’t keep it is simple.
 she is spineless now and won’t risk anything that her audience could take as her being “wrong” cuz Taylor always has to be perfect. 

Taylor is one of my favorite singers but I guess I don’t care about her making another buck to listen to shittier versions of her music. I’ll stick with the ogs. She’s rich enough 

I don't understand the whole "the re-recordings suck! I'm not listening to them" thing... You're just blinded by nostalgia. The re-records are not substantially different, and you'll forget the differences once you're used to them :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

3 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I don't understand the whole "the re-recordings suck! I'm not listening to them" thing... You're just blinded by nostalgia. The re-records are not substantially different, and you'll forget the differences once you're used to them :toofunny:

I don’t think they suck I just think the originals are better. 

36 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

i don't get the "blinded by nostalgia" accusations as if the whole rerecording endeavour doesn't rely solely on people being nostalgic for these albums/eras. and i think people prefering the originals has less to do with nostalgia and mroe to do with lightening only striking once. like these songs & albums were already perfect as they were and by trying to improve the vocals or production or even the narrative around the albums, its like revisionist history. i mean, i am enjoying the rerecordings especially the vault tracks, but i'm not gonna fool myself into pretending the rerecordings are just as good or better than the originals.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

7 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i have not seen foolish one getting the love it deserves. a song for all of the hopeless romantic girlies :crai:

my fave on Speak Now. Out of ALL the tracks. Maybe if it had been on the OG I wouldn’t have ignored SN back when it initially came out. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️