lola

Taylor Swift

I think that those hints are really hinting that Rep TV is next but I'm still the minority who thinks that Rep TV should be the last re-recording. It would be a true chart bomb and I have listed like multiple reasons why it would be better as the last re-recording than Debut TV:

- Rep's "New Year's Day" says "I want your midnights" which would be a perfect reference to her latest album Midnights". Like a full-circle moment.

- "Sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now, oh why, cause she's dead" would be a perfect, referencing that the Scooter era Taylor is finally dead.

- "I Did Something Bad" is also a great way to finish the Scooter era, "If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing".

- Her first owned album Lover is about finding love and happiness, Reputation also is about finding love and happiness in the middle of the chaos which would be another perfect full circle moment, especially now when she's happy with Travis Kelce.

- A better chart performance since Rep has a lot more hits + radio potential than Debut and capitalist Taylor can't lose this chance, she would finish that re-recording era with a powerful bombastic album! It's also a fan-favorite album.

- More music videos potential (Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me, possible Vault tracks)

What has Debut TV offer as a last re-recording BESIDES the her reclaiming her name thing. It would kinda...flop because it's not a fan favorite album and general public is not really interested in it either. It would be great if it was released before Reputation because it would show who has Taylor before: a young inexperienced naïve girl and releasing Reputation after it would show the character growth as she's more mature, experienced and grown over the years. It would literally be a powerful ending to the re-recordings era!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming to my TED talk! :illuminataylor:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think that those hints are really hinting that Rep TV is next but I'm still the minority who thinks that Rep TV should be the last re-recording. It would be a true chart bomb and I have listed like multiple reasons why it would be better as the last re-recording than Debut TV:

- Rep's "New Year's Day" says "I want your midnights" which would be a perfect reference to her latest album Midnights". Like a full-circle moment.

- "Sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now, oh why, cause she's dead" would be a perfect, referencing that the Scooter era Taylor is finally dead.

- "I Did Something Bad" is also a great way to finish the Scooter era, "If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing".

- Her first owned album Lover is about finding love and happiness, Reputation also is about finding love and happiness in the middle of the chaos which would be another perfect full circle moment, especially now when she's happy with Travis Kelce.

- A better chart performance since Rep has a lot more hits + radio potential than Debut and capitalist Taylor can't lose this chance, she would finish that re-recording era with a powerful bombastic album! It's also a fan-favorite album.

- More music videos potential (Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me, possible Vault tracks)

What has Debut TV offer as a last re-recording BESIDES the her reclaiming her name thing. It would kinda...flop because it's not a fan favorite album and general public is not really interested in it either. It would be great if it was released before Reputation because it would show who has Taylor before: a young inexperienced naïve girl and releasing Reputation after it would show the character growth as she's more mature, experienced and grown over the years. It would literally be a powerful ending to the re-recordings era!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming to my TED talk! :illuminataylor:

i agree with you except that i think debut being the finale would be the cutest full circle moment :wubna: can't say i would be mad if they dropped at the same time (although not likely) because i don't think anyone anticipated the re-recordings project to be dragged on this long

violets in your eyes

1 minute ago, watercolor eyes said:

i agree with you except that i think debut being the finale would be the cutest full circle moment :wubna: can't say i would be mad if they dropped at the same time (although not likely) because i don't think anyone anticipated the re-recordings project to be dragged on this long

I mean yeah, the Debut finale would be cute but imo Rep would be bombastic :dance4: I don't also think that both albums will be released together because Taylor def wants the no.1 for both albums. Since Ariana is releasing in March, I can see her releasing the re-recordings this year but after March. Maybe one in late Spring and other one in Autumn?

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

no I completely agree 

Rep is going to outsell debut by so much, and I feel like releasing debut last is gonna make the last re-recording do not so great numbers. She should have ended on a bang. 

plus, she’s gone out of order this entire time and now it’s gonna be 1989 TV -> Rep TV which is the original release order 

tbh I think she should dual release them and package them together somehow. I know people LOVE rep now, but at the time Rep was a bit underwhelming reception wise 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Taylor changed her Instagram pfp to black and white version of Midnights album cover! What does that mean? Rep TV hint? A new deluxe of Midnights? :illuminataylor:

we already have like 20 songs for midnights lol why have a fourth reissue of midnights?

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

we already have loke 20 songs for midnights lol why have a fourth reissue of midnights?

Idk, it's Taylor. Midnights (More Capitalism Version)

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Idk, it's Taylor. Midnights (More Capitalism Version)

Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition)[Foggy Morning Edition]{In Kansas City} - The Rerelease 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition)[Foggy Morning Edition]{In Kansas City} - The Rerelease 

Midnights x Lasso :oprah4:

url%5D

33 minutes ago, Embach said:

Midnights x Lasso :oprah4:

Did you know that there’s a lasso around Joe Alwyn’s neck at 3AM on Cornelia Street? (From The Vault) (Taylor’s Version) (feat. More Lana Del Rey) (feat. Even More Ice Spice) (Sad Girl Spring Version)

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

this is literally a night in history books for taylana stans..
- Rep TV

- Lana & Taylor at the same table

- Lana winning her first grammys

- Lana being on the album Taylor is nominated for 

i will be rooting for lana first in every category, and the ones she isn’t in that taylor is, i will be rooting for taylor :kiss3:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

THE TORTURED POET’S DEPARTMENT APRIL 19th :yass: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

GFij0VvWQAALCNy?format=jpg&name=4096x409
04/19

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I actually can’t believe this at all and also that was the most awkward album announcement I’ve ever seen from Taylor 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 tracks, including the bonus track “The Manuscript” 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I actually can’t believe this at all and also that was the most awkward album announcement I’ve ever seen from Taylor 

agreed. I feel like they probably hinted to her last minute she wasn’t getting AOTY so she better announce it at the first chance she gets and she was flustered 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️