lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, love divine said:

also might save my first full listen until the day following release for... reasons a56.gif

I made this mistake (getting high for my first listen) with Midnights - and since that album already sounds like a post-party panic attack I was a MESS

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I lowkey keep forgetting about The Tourtured Poets Department as there has been no promo lately. Lana must really be rubbing off on Taylor lmao

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Yeah, the one posted today.. I’m not gagging.

I feel like non swifties won’t understand this album as much, like every swiftie rn is rightfully floored from these lyrics. I feel like it could be one of her best if not the best. Like all her other albums that focus on relationships whoever she’s writing about they were only together for less than a year but 7 YEARS??? Joe-ver

11 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Surprise! The other three versions of the CD (Bolter, Albatross, Black Dog) will be available at Target

No one, I mean no one, could possibly have predicted this move, I am blindsided I tell you, truly blindsided

GUEST_c88ff251-343b-4e9c-9e6c-cdab7d1f96b9?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_8f467c20-59e0-4624-957c-fcc00fc23d53?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_30e33f5f-05c7-4b09-a3d2-5b912efc1da5?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webp

so just like the 1989 tv alt cover cds, these will probably be available as retail exclusives worldwide 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

im so glad it’s at target. now i’ll just get them at target instead of paying for shipping. there’s no reason for me to be paying shipping in 2024 :pft:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

7 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

this has me on the floor

7 hours ago, Mer said:

it’s only a target exclusive in countries with…target

LOL, but even that isn't perfectly exclusive (In Germany, the artist store has the "phantom clear" vinyl, so it's still not exclusive to target - US exclusive maybe? 😅).

Btw, the US store currently seems to have "ghosted white" only. Did they never offer the clear one, for a Ltd time? 

It was expensive watch it 

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

In Germany, the artist store has the "phantom clear" vinyl, so it's still not exclusive to target - US exclusive maybe? 😅

there are no Target stores in Germany. Target is a chain of large department stores in the US. 

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

the US store currently seems to have "ghosted white" only. Did they never offer the clear one, for a Ltd time? 

In the US, only Target sells the phantom clear. The ghosted white is the “standard edition.”

13 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I feel like non swifties won’t understand this album as much, like every swiftie rn is rightfully floored from these lyrics. I feel like it could be one of her best if not the best. Like all her other albums that focus on relationships whoever she’s writing about they were only together for less than a year but 7 YEARS??? Joe-ver

I understand (as a swiftie) that this album is going to be pretty scathing as it refers to her and Joe’s relationship. But i can’t help but feel like the lyrics teased aren’t wowing me at the moment. I felt the same with the teasing of Slut, and some of the midnights songs. Her lyrics haven’t been hard hitting for me as of recent, and usually benefit from me hearing them in the context of the song / the way she delivers them. I’m still perched, just not gagged over anything that’s been shared yet :popcorn:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Mer said:

there are no Target stores in Germany. Target is a chain of large department stores in the US. 

I know, but the German artist store sells the phantom clear version, just like target. So target exclusive it is only for the US. Just saying that all these "exclusive" descriptions are not really accurate anymore nowadays. Not only for Taylor. 

It was expensive watch it 

IMG-1869.jpg

oh she called instagram up 

The only bad part about the variants being at Target is the extra songs won’t be on streaming as quickly as I assumed they would be. 

we still don’t have Sweeter Than Fiction (TV) on streaming and it’s been 6 months now 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

The only bad part about the variants being at Target is the extra songs won’t be on streaming as quickly as I assumed they would be. 

we still don’t have Sweeter Than Fiction (TV) on streaming and it’s been 6 months now 

she’ll put them on streaming once the album starts slipping on the charts for sure lol. She might even add them immediately/at 3am again bc 20 songs = more streams for the album than 16 songs 

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

And when we get sweeter than fiction tv and another 1989 vault track

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

she’ll put them on streaming once the album starts slipping on the charts for sure lol. She might even add them immediately/at 3am again bc 20 songs = more streams for the album than 16 songs 

I wish but I don't think so! Hit's Different took MONTHS to go up to streaming..but I hope I'm wrong

"Don’t forget me"

I would hope the bonus tracks come out on streaming sooner than later. That may be the only way most people would be able to hear them, since the average buyer of records doesn’t even own a record player.

https://www.core77.com/posts/123222/Half-of-People-Who-Buy-Vinyl-Records-Dont-Own-a-Record-Player#:~:text=A weird%2C partial answer comes,even own a record player.

And most cars don’t have CD players anymore. Unless you have a dedicated CD player, options for playing CDs are limited. As the article says, the average buyers of physical music is “music fans”. In other words, CDs and vinyl get treated like a piece of merchandise to hang on a wall or collect, not serve the initial purpose of being listened to. No wonder theres a billion different variants, not only is it profitable to do so but it is also literally what many fans want. As much merchandise to collect as possible. The practical problem of having to buy the same album 5 times to listen to everything doesn’t matter when many people will just buy it as a collectable and hang it on a wall and not even listen to it. I’m sure many people here buy music to listen to it, but that just doesn’t seem to be the case for most pop music fans.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

9 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I would hope the bonus tracks come out on streaming sooner than later. That may be the only way most people would be able to hear them, since the average buyer of records doesn’t even own a record player.

https://www.core77.com/posts/123222/Half-of-People-Who-Buy-Vinyl-Records-Dont-Own-a-Record-Player#:~:text=A weird%2C partial answer comes,even own a record player.

And most cars don’t have CD players anymore. Unless you have a dedicated CD player, options for playing CDs are limited. As the article says, the average buyers of physical music is “music fans”. In other words, CDs and vinyl get treated like a piece of merchandise to hang on a wall or collect, not serve the initial purpose of being listened to. No wonder theres a billion different variants, not only is it profitable to do so but it is also literally what many fans want. As much merchandise to collect as possible. The practical problem of having to buy the same album 5 times to listen to everything doesn’t matter when many people will just buy it as a collectable and hang it on a wall and not even listen to it. I’m sure many people here buy music to listen to it, but that just doesn’t seem to be the case for most pop music fans.

The tracks on the on the CDs so we will get HQ rips by April 19th at noon lol

GLPCoNVbAAA6dvt?format=jpg&name=medium

LA Swifties please share photos