lola

Taylor Swift

this must be the last jack album also aaron desseners too like smth notable different because shit is the same … so many melodies are familiar to her songs from past 4 years, we need to get 2 re recordings next and then i’ll be very excited to see what’s after, i liked the album but there are a few songs i’ll go back to:

1. Down Bad

2. So Long, London

3. The Alchemy

4. The Tortured Poets Department

5. But Daddy I Love Him

also loml and peter… a really greatly crafted songs but i don’t usually listen to this type of songs that are sad but these ones really hit

want to also mention

— imgonnagetyouback

— Florida!!!

— Fresh Out the Slammer

— How Did It End?

— Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me

on my way to be clicked with Fortnight i guess im sleeping on it but it has potential to hit

the rest either clicked very weakly or didn’t hit at all, but overall a very solid era:party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I really didn’t like so long London as a track 5 the first time hearing it but now it some of my favourite songs and the best track 5.

also where the fuck is the confetti? I just spent $70 on shipping to Australia for confetti. Without confetti it feels so dry opening the packages 

7 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I really didn’t like so long London as a track 5 the first time hearing it but now it some of my favourite songs and the best track 5.

also where the fuck is the confetti? I just spent $70 on shipping to Australia for confetti. Without confetti it feels so dry opening the packages 

That's sad. Imagine she would Put black confetti in there for Rep TV.

Mfhp.gif

So many tiktoks keep popping up on my fyp making fun of Taylor and I’m like target audience not reached (literally everyone in the comments though agree with the video and no one is defending taylor) :icant:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

:shh2:

Hide contents

Ok if you’re NOT Taylor Swift, Proceed…

Hide contents

I think Taylor is paying for a “hate campaign” on social media so Reputation can be released during a “buzzy?” Time.

I don’t know, I’m Delusional…

i don’t think she is. i think this is just a natural progression of being literally everywhere for the last few years, to the point that she feels inescapable even offline (she’s on buses where I am).

people just get tired and things that were popular then switch to ‘overrated’ and we all know how fun it is to say you hated something first on the internet!

for a long time saying the tiniest thing about Taylor that could be misconstrued as negative rallied the swifties, so if the tide turns everything people have bottled up over the last few years is just going to come out. 

Lmao not me being scammed on a signed Poets cd already :air:

Bought a CD so fast on ebay just now bc the price was "good" and I liked the signature but I didn't notice until afterwards it's totally fake. they used pictures of a signed vinyl insert that they probably took off reddit or who knows where. immediately knew the listing was fake. checked out their other listings and I've seen this exact same person "selling" the same junk on Mercari and scamming people with Lover Live from Paris vinyl

be careful out there people

ETA

-I'm a bit hesitant to buy a sealed one bc there have been people on twitter/reddit/tiktok reporting their "signed" CDs have come with unsigned inserts

-Looking back at the listing now it's actually super embarrassing I fell for it but thank god for ebay protections

-I wouldn't be surprised if lots of the listings are completely fake with stolen photos so I've gone back and edited the photo I posted of my vinyl (sorry it's so ugly now)

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

can anyone explain why there are so many titles with the? does it make a difference if those titles would be without article the?

I guess it just sounds more poetic writer-ish lol makes them sound more like an old-fashioned poem's title imo

Here we go... 

https://i.postimg.cc/PqNpQc8f/Screenshot-20240421-140448.jpg

The exclusive albatross vinyl and CD now on German jpc. Good for me, as I thought I need this, too - love the black dog version so much

And imusic will get all 4 versions

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?id=100063740953550&story_fbid=929588112509212 

Fnac has the target cds

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?Search=Taylor+swift+poets+department&SCat=0!1&sft=1&sa=0

It was expensive watch it 

I'm so in love with the vinyl edition for the black dog. Don't think I ever had such a nice booklet. The photos and texture of the paper - I love it so much that I kinda want another variant. I haven't seen photos of the booklet inside for the Bolter version yet. 

Was anyone here Fan enough to buy all editions and can tell me if the ivory and phantom clear version vinyls have the same sleeve/booklet? They both are manuscript versions as far as I know and have the same cover. 

I found scans of the phantom clear variant booklet, but not of the white one yet. 

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/19674406-Taylor-Swift-The-Tortured-Poets-Department

It was expensive watch it 

9 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

i guess since this album was an exploration on some of the worst decisions she’s ever made - she’s not gonna send confetti to celebrate them :oopna2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What do you think we’ll get next year for record store day Taylor wise?

midnights 3 am IM BEGGING HER. 

actually i'd rather the 3 am tracks be available to everyone, it's literally impossible getting anything from her on rsd. 

this album literally proves that having the same producer for five consecutive albums will always end up in the most plain and boring projects ever. 

i only liked 9 songs from the whole album, including the anthology edition and that’s like 31 songs. that’s a fail for me :tiffany2:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy