lola

Taylor Swift

I haven't seen any Swifties on Twitter losing their shit over this crowdfunding situation and I'm surprised. When Midnights leaked they were all giving lectures about how listening to the leaked songs would break Taylor's heart. I guess it's being kept under wraps well enough?! It's pretty available if you look for even 5 minutes though. $3,000 is the quote for All the Girls, correct? I hang out on the Gaylor side of the community on Twitter so I likely wouldn't be exposed to that type of self-righteous Swiftie anyways. 

29 minutes ago, Pr3ttyP4rtyFav0r said:

I haven't seen any Swifties on Twitter losing their shit over this crowdfunding situation and I'm surprised. When Midnights leaked they were all giving lectures about how listening to the leaked songs would break Taylor's heart. I guess it's being kept under wraps well enough?! It's pretty available if you look for even 5 minutes though. $3,000 is the quote for All the Girls, correct? I hang out on the Gaylor side of the community on Twitter so I likely wouldn't be exposed to that type of self-righteous Swiftie anyways. 

i feel like one day lana stans should start doing groupbuys (NOT ORGANISED HERE:smile2:) cause its opened so many opportunities for other fanbases, like now they're planing to groupbuy a taylor x justin bieber song and so many leaks and snippets have surfaced now. but back to your topic i think they pretended to care cause they didnt want sales/streams for midnights to be affected honestly

On 8/6/2013 at 2:19 AM, Elle said:

Taylor's a sweetie. I've met her in person and she's such a cool girl.. I don't really listen to her much anymore (I used to be a crazed fan of hers and it was awesome because I could say I listened to country music even though I hate it lol) but occasionally I will play one of her sad songs when I have a breakup or something and need a song to cry to. That sounds awful, but it's true :eek: :aw:

“Its strange but its true darling” 

i'm going back and listening to her albums from the last few years. why wasn't This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things a single? that would've been a radio hit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyone planning on buying the LPSS vinyl for RSD? Debating waiting in line...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

it's all i'm going for tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 hours ago, Pr3ttyP4rtyFav0r said:

Then you’re not looking hard enough babe:bebe: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

are there recent leaks or anything from the last like... idk, 5-6ish albums? i haven't kept up with her in years and i didn't care for her but now i'm listening to her newer stuff and i kinda like it :awkney: like i really liked midnights and folklore reminds me of cocc tbh in some ways. it's the instrumentation i think, some of the minimalism of it. but it only makes me wonder if there's demos or unreleased from like 2017-present?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

are there recent leaks or anything from the last like... idk, 5-6ish albums? i haven't kept up with her in years and i didn't care for her but now i'm listening to her newer stuff and i kinda like it :awkney: like i really liked midnights and folklore reminds me of cocc tbh in some ways. it's the instrumentation i think, some of the minimalism of it. but it only makes me wonder if there's demos or unreleased from like 2017-present?

no :xgiggle:

although there is currently a groupbuy for a couple lover outtakes

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

31 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i'm going back and listening to her albums from the last few years. why wasn't This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things a single? that would've been a radio hit

See to me that’s one of the skips on Rep. (I’m not really a Rep fan) but I think that tracks sounds so dated. 

30 minutes ago, Mer said:

Debating. I really don’t want to deal with people though. :toofunny:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

21 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it only makes me wonder if there's demos or unreleased from like 2017-present?

The only unreleased TS song I truly love is Let’s Go (sometimes called Let’s Go/Battle) but it’s more a SN outtake (and better be on SNTV). 1989 is my top Taylor album hands down though. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

I'm ready for the next TV. :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

42 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the way 1989 & evermore are the only 2 taylor albums we don't know any outtakes from mother.gif

not sure if we know any from midnights either but it's also too early to really include that album

What are the Rep outtakes?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

50 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the way 1989 & evermore are the only 2 taylor albums we don't know any outtakes from mother.gif

not sure if we know any from midnights either but it's also too early to really include that album

We know ones for folklore???

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif