lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

oh yeah i thought you meant we knew of like specific songs for folklore that were never released 

sadly no mother.gif

but even then the fact that we know ANYTHING about folklore is something considering that we know zilch about 1989, evermore & midnights

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m actually really surprised she hasn’t announced SNTV yet, i didn’t think she would want to release anything while on tour so i expected it to be coming March or early April. i mean obviously that’s still ages out by Taylor terms but i also kinda assumed she was gonna stop the whole surprise drop/last minute announcement thing for a bit so it doesn’t lose its novelty, so i thought it would’ve been announced by now

considering how little promo she does for the re-recordings (red had like 2? weeks of promo and fearless had almost none) and how long the tour will last (only american dates have been announced) she's probably gonna release the remaining re-recordings while on tour. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

this is what you came for & some song on ascap titled "family"

is this is what you Came For really a rep outtake? i thought its Just a song made during rep sessions that was never intended to be on rep

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

is this is what you Came For really a rep outtake? i thought its Just a song made during rep sessions that was never intended to be on rep

just rep era

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

how do you guys feel about the eras tour merch so far? i feel like this second drop was much better than the first, but it really sucks that $45 is the norm for concert tees now. really eyeing that red one though :illuminataylor:

violets in your eyes

2 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

how do you guys feel about the eras tour merch so far? i feel like this second drop was much better than the first, but it really sucks that $45 is the norm for concert tees now. really eyeing that red one though :illuminataylor:

I bought a sweatshirt in the first drop, but yes I agree this second drop is a lot better. Still underwhelmed by the folklore and evermore shirts, a collage of square boxes is not befitting my fav albums :pls: I want that fearless shirt tho lol

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I bought a sweatshirt in the first drop, but yes I agree this second drop is a lot better. Still underwhelmed by the folklore and evermore shirts, a collage of square boxes is not befitting my fav albums :pls: I want that fearless shirt tho lol

right? red and 1989 actually got pretty good designs but some of my faves like reputation and folk/more got next to nothing. this era is such an opportunity to produce amazing merch but they're blowing it 

violets in your eyes

12 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

Her merch ugly as hell imo😭 I only buy vinyls and signed CDs from her as my “merch”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

it’s underwhelming. I kinda like the 1989 T shirt. But I bought that Mastermind sweatshirt back in the Midnights drop and the picture of Taylor on it with a colored background is very similar to how she looks on the tour T shirts, and it’s literally so ugly and poorly done, I wish I had returned it. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Her merch ugly as hell imo😭 I only buy vinyls and signed CDs from her as my “merch”

i'm actually embarrassed by how horrible the midnights merch was when it dropped. one of the richest women in the world can't hire a better graphic designer? :wtfney:

violets in your eyes

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

it’s underwhelming. I kinda like the 1989 T shirt. But I bought that Mastermind sweatshirt back in the Midnights drop and the picture of Taylor on it with a colored background is very similar to how she looks on the tour T shirts, and it’s literally so ugly and poorly done, I wish I had returned it. 

pn41ECmxj

here’s the shirt if you’re curious :usrsney:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

On 2/27/2023 at 8:54 PM, taco truck said:

Then you’re not looking hard enough babe:bebe: 

I found tons of "you're going behind Blondie's back like Scooter Braun" sentiment today so you were correct & I did speak too soon.