xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

I see myself listening casually to Cowboy Carter songs more than I do Renaissance (which feels like something I need to listen to in full from front to back). 

So far my favorite tracks are: 

• Ameriican Requiem 
  • Daughter
  • Alliigator Tears
  • Just For Fun
  • Ya Ya 
  • Tyrant

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

omg :lange::lange::lange:

The album is amazing and will get better with each listen as it all starts to come together. My first listen was great but my second was incredible wow :wowcry:

I don't listen to Aphex Twin but II HANDS II HEAVEN is kinda giving Aphex Twin? its soooo good tho like this vibe is exactly what I never knew I needed from her 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

im loving this... currently on Levii's Jeans and I love the record so far

my only thing is this 27 songs is way too long (in my opinion) but at the same time if lana did a 27 song/interludes album id be super shook; so im happy for the Beehive 

also like how Post Malone made the lil lyrical reference to Renaissance ... really is a major trio album of work she's putting out im amazed 

opening track, Ameriican Requiem, has been my favorite so far 

YA-YA is my new favorite.... wtf so so good, the melding of genres and surf vibe, and the lyrical content ... genius 

oh fck I just started listening & this is so good already :wowcry: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I'm so happy this album exists. it's completely different, but works so well. I can tell that the reception's sorta on the quieter side, but the quality's just undeniable. 
the vocals, the sounds. you'd think it was some kind of disconnected thing, but it's seamless, and it makes me feel so proud for her. breaking barriers. and in such a beautiful, poised way too. 

UV/Honeymoon

hoe lee shit I just finished and I looked back at the tracklist like now where tf do I start?? she gets fucking crazyyy on this especially the second half of the record my mouth was like :0 the whole time :air: im so tired I need to sleep and relisten in the morning 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

did not expect to love this album as much as I have :oic3: I love the collabs with iconic old country legends like Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton, as well as younger artists like Miley Cyrus and Post Malone. I also think it's cool she included some collabs with some smaller black country artists. She did a great job of embodying country music while also crafting her own unique style within the genre, & it's refreshing.

I need more time digesting this album because there's so much, but wow. :trisha3: Honestly enjoyed a lot of the tracks. I think my favorites were the opening track, the collabs, and YA YA. It's a very fun album and I think it will be perfect as the weather starts warming up

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄