xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

17 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

So apparently both CD and vinyl release of the album are missing songs from the digital ver tracklist? Hopefully the standard version with the horse cover will include everything 💀

edit: apparently “FLAMENCO” through “Oh Louisana” is missing. Mad if true. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Danny Milk said:

ahh haha I just found it write before you posted but thank uuuuu

53 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

So apparently both CD and vinyl release of the album are missing songs from the digital ver tracklist? Hopefully the standard version with the horse cover will include everything 💀

what tf???? If my vinyl doesn’t have ya ya….

aOaIzH2.gif

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Never seen this standard version so far anywhere. Have you? 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Never seen this standard version so far anywhere. Have you? 

I don't think it's a "standard" version tbh - I think she added some songs/interludes last minute - I also think she changed the name of the album and the cover art from "Beyincé" to "Cowboy Carter" last minute as well - since the vinyls/CDs don't actually have Cowboy Carter printed anywhere on them (aside from the hype sticker) 

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

her pink friday 2 moment 

5 hours ago, Mer said:

I don't think it's a "standard" version tbh - I think she added some songs/interludes last minute - I also think she changed the name of the album and the cover art from "Beyincé" to "Cowboy Carter" last minute as well - since the vinyls/CDs don't actually have Cowboy Carter printed anywhere on them (aside from the hype sticker) 

But what standard version were you talking about then in the post by you I've quoted? 

19 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

I love this album…as a longtime Beyonce fan it is so gratifying to hear her continue to put out interesting music, push herself artistically, and continue to deliver killer vocal performances…an icon’s icon. Bass in Bodyguard sending me straight to heaven every time!!! And wish A Rose were full length it’s soooo good :wub:

THAT BASS YESSS! I almost fainted first time I heard that. And the guitar on that track! Kevin Parker vibes.

And I totally agree with you - massive push for Beyonce, even more than Renaissance. This is an artist who could play it safe or even just rest on her laurels. But to put out a TRILOGY this late in her career, with each record better than the last - is just incredible.

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

But what standard version were you talking about then in the post by you I've quoted? 

all the vinyl variants and cds on beyonce's store are labelled as "Cowboy Carter Limited Edition Exclusive Cover" so i'm wondering if it's going to differ from the standard version (with the digital cover im guessing) that will be sent out to other stores at a later date?

4 hours ago, Olympia said:

oh I’m sorry I meant the “non-limited edition”. I’m guessing at some point there will be a vinyl that’s sold in stores like there was for Renaissance - probably not for a while since it seems it hasn’t been made yet - but when it is made I hope everything is on it 

7 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

all the vinyl variants and cds on beyonce's store are labelled as "Cowboy Carter Limited Edition Exclusive Cover" so i'm wondering if it's going to differ from the standard version (with the digital cover im guessing) that will be sent out to other stores at a later date?

According to my research and to discogs black retailer and store exclusive black are the same, and all CDs just as well. Although the store exclusive vinyl might be translucent black and the retailer version not, but that's just from a discogs comment. 

All vinyls seem to have 22 tracks only and Ya Ya is not included 🙄

35 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m obsessed with bodyguard :bop:

It’s my favorite! I also really love the Blackbird cover lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

It’s my favorite! I also really love the Blackbird cover lol

I do too, I’m glad she kept the blackbird cover very close to the original and subtle 

everyone against the Jolene lyric changes but I’m kinda loving that too, I think Jolene’s been done to death so it was nice to have it mixed up a bit 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

"Tyrant" is such an iconic song. Honestly this is some of Beyoncé's best work :oprah: