FROGGO

LOVELANALIKELIFE-ANALYSIS: Relating Songs to Known/Assumed Lana Songs

I know Lanalysis is for analyzing Lana songs, but what about analyzing songs that others have written about Lana? Remember this gem by our very own @♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life?

HELLO MY ANGEL - LYRICS
Boom Boom Lana, Boom Boom

Hello, My Angel, take me to Wonderland
Hello, my angel's name: Lizzy Grant
Lana, please let me, be your friend
Lana trust no one but I buck the trend

Hello, My Angel, take me to Wonderland
Hello, my angel's name: Lizzy Grant
Lana, please let me, be your friend
Lana trust no one but I buck the trend

...and what's this? Lana referring to herself as an Angel Headed Hipster??

LXmyMdq.png

A coincidence? I think not.

Most eerily prophetic: the new Angels Forever, Forever Angels :hdu:, a song we had no prior knowledge of before the leak. Think about it. The leak came last month, this song was written in November. Think about that. :whitney:

Oh, but you say, that's just a coincidence. Is it? Is it really:usrs: 

The very lyrics state: LANA TRUST NO ONE, BUT I BUCK THE TREND. Is it really crazy to think that despite Lana's untrusting and guarded nature, 4L bucked the trend and saw past all that? That Lana and 4L were in fact, the best of friends and Lana felt as though she could confide in him with anything... even intense feelings of hatred towards arguably the world's most successful and popular popstar in recent times? :creep:

htcI6lv.png

Here we are witness to an intimate moment between two great friends. 4L is currently in the midst of "bucking the trend".

Let us examine another one of LoveLanaLikeLife's songs: Lady Gaga Ain't No Hoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxJFXiovWeE

SELECT LYRICS:
Keep reaching... for that rainbow  :troll: 
Lady Gaga, you ain't no hoe
Called you a bitch, would be a no-go

I interpret this song as 4L's tongue-in-cheek lyrics about Lana's true feelings about Lady Gaga. The first line is clearly a "subtle jab", telling her to "keep reaching", but then quickly covers it's tracks -- "for that rainbow" -- to make the line inspirational and a reference to her work with the LGBT community. 

"Lady Gaga, you ain't no hoe"

This could be interpreted as "Lady Gaga, you ain't hot shit", a la "So Legit".

"Called you a bitch, would be a no-go" 

Lana called Gaga all sorts of rude things, but knows that currently, these sorts of insulting comments would not fly with Gaga's popularity. 

I believe 4L penned this song knowing that Lana was no longer in a position to write songs about the popstar she despised oh-so-much. In a sense, he is throwing himself onto the flames for his friend and is yet again proving himself worthy of bucking the trend

So Legit leaked last month, a couple weeks after we learned of the content of the song. 4L wrote this song in January, 7 months prior. It's becoming more and more apparent that he's obviously a member of Lana's small circle.  :hdu: 

This too would explain his sudden absence from the forum. I would imagine that Ben forced 4L to leave the forum, believing he would share private information with us forum members -- and so he did, in a cryptic sort of way. I also have reason to believe that Ben is behind the disappearance of 7 or so exclusive 4L videos, as he didn't want any more information to leak about the upcoming album era and Lana's personal life. I just hope Ben was wasn't too harsh on 4L :ohno:

Let's all take a moment to say a prayer for 4L, hope is doing well and is blessed in life, and thank him for the gifts he unknowingly bestowed upon us. We owe him that, at the very least. What an iconic legend:hooker: 

:legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

OK I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS AN OBVIOUS EXCUSE FOR A 4L APPRECIATION POST LET'S ALL SHARE GOOD MEMORIES  :defeated: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Pku8rVY04

does this mean that he took a bullet for lana? did ben shoot him? barrie? were they having a sordid, clandestine affair? or did lana shoot him herself? are the lyrics and inspiration behind scarface in reference to L^4? did he shoot someone for lana? did he murder someone? is he K? 

the lyrics are so wonderfully vague. notice how he doesn't say i "took" a bullet or i "shot" a bullet. he just says i "have" a bullet. what is this bullet he speaks of? is it metaphorical? literal? 

SO MANY QUESTIONS 

ZRBNill.jpg