RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

1. she needs to get offline. who knows what kind of mindsets these people even have. plain toxic. 

2. she needs to address whatever the hell's going on on why everyone's talking about her family, which to an extent I get bc it's your family, but if there's so much convo about it, address it or make some kind of song. communication. she's a rapper. something should click. 
3. only bc I think she's been treated like the eldest child turned traumatized turned tyrannical, I don't think it's as simple as some might make it up to be. 
    industry sabotage, trying to replace her with more obedient, less talented in the actual craft this and that, not being able to control her. but. I think she needs to get a reality check of some short/ go see someone cus she seems more threatened when she shouldn't be. 

this happens all the time cus I guess it's just how the industry is, especially for the more outspoken like rap, but personally? I dislike the whole pitting of sides and fueling of this and that, holier than thou, it's just all sorts of negative circle j*rking and it's not it. seems like both sides are kinda shady and it makes me a bit peeved how rap overall just kinda perpetuates this, cus honestly, with how tender people can be these days? I don't think a lot of people have the grace to really handle these situations well. 

I just wanted to jam to Barbie Dangerous instead I find all this :bye3:

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Nicki is being insanely dramatic over a bar

a bar that didn't even mention her and could be about quite a few people in the music industry :eyes:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

The way no names were mentioned and it resulted in a 48 hour spiral… it’s sad cause legends don’t behave like this. She’s been trying to get meg to bite the bait for a while and I think severely under estimates how much people love Megan. She’s going out sad

8 hours ago, 5adboy said:

The way Nicki is so untouchable, the only way to criticize her is bringing up a crime her husband did when he was 15 :toofunny:

Meanwhile Megan The Big Foot has:

1) Encouraged drinking alcohol to abort a baby 

2) Called Cardi B a "dirty Mexican" before the WAP collab

3) Lied on her deceased mother

4) Had sex with rappers like Jay-Z, DaBaby, Pardison Fontaine, and many more

5) Called her best friend's newborn "ugly"

But of course when it comes to the greatest female rapper, she can't defend her family and gets accused of being on drugs...

Also, the ones coming for her "big foot" bar clearly don't understand rap culture lmao. That line has multiple meanings, not just rhymes.

People love to paint Nicki as the bad guy and honestly I'm here for that. You want the bad guy? Roman is coming today at 6pm EST

he raped somebody at knife-point when he was 16-years-old, was convicted, and is literally a register sex-offender... it's definitely not some random mistake he made as a kid... not to mention the fact that she fully defended her brother when he sexually abused an 11-year-old girl, collaborated with 6ix9ine who assaulted a 13-year-old... AND intimidated her husband's victim... she's a disgusting person and you look like a complete fool trying to defend her, i find it so concerning how people would feel compelled to defend her just because they like her music or whatever... but thankfully most people are able to criticize her and recognize why she's in the wrong :awk:

WGe8ynS.gif

40 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

he raped somebody at knife-point when he was 16-years-old, was convicted, and is literally a register sex-offender... it's definitely not some random mistake he made as a kid... not to mention the fact that she fully defended her brother when he sexually abused an 11-year-old girl, collaborated with 6ix9ine who assaulted a 13-year-old... AND intimidated her husband's victim... she's a disgusting person and you look like a complete fool trying to defend her, i find it so concerning how people would feel compelled to defend her just because they like her music or whatever... but thankfully most people are able to criticize her and recognize why she's in the wrong :awk:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on