RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

5 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage relationships, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

fun fact! all of the lolita stuff in regards to lana is… guess what.. purely fictional!

no, i can’t control my family members, but if one did a terrible action, i would not help them in any way

and if i knew someone who was a rapist.. i just.. wouldn’t marry them! or defend them! or blame the victim! how about that? 

Is there a Lipster award for worst possible take bc :oprah7: 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage relationships, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots.

This is actually untrue. Nicki and her husband went to high school together. Regardless, it’s fallible and reductive to call Lana “the queen of underage relationships” and to liken the subject matter of her very nuanced songs to Nicki’s personal life and association with certain men. They’re very different things. 

5 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage relationships, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots.

you clearly don't understand lana's music or her artistry in general at all, she does talk about dark, complex, complicated subjects in her music, but that's not the same as condoning them or romanticizing them, if you really think her talking about domestic violence and abusive relationships and possibly her experiences with them in her music is the same thing as nicki minaj being married to a rapist, you have a very incorrect and insulting view of lana's art and her as a person, you're no better than the annoying ass "fans" who think her music's all about cocaine and sugar daddies or her stupid coquette stans who still are romanticizing lolita in 2024, she's literally talked about being raped in a&w, and her music's so much more than just being about in a dysfunctional relationships, that's such a reductive and insulting view of her

also, if my family member were a rapist or alleged rapist, i wouldn't talk to them ever again, let alone DEFEND THEM IN COURT, and just because they're "common topics"... whatever that's supposed to mean, doesn't mean we should be okay with them

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

Oh my 

8 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

I think there are an uneven amount of pixels in ur brain 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This is actually untrue. Nicki and her husband went to high school together. Regardless, it’s fallible and reductive to call Lana “the queen of underage relationships” and to liken the subject matter of her very nuanced songs to Nicki’s personal life and association with certain men. They’re very different things. 

you ripped the slit with this one , tore, devoured, gagged, whatever you wanna call it. POW POW

5 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage relationships, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

sorry but.. no. what we're not going to do is defend his actions and act like he had no control because he was young, or that it's no longer relevant. he was old enough to know what he was doing.

your point about not defending assault being hypocritical because this is a lana forum is so incredibly ignorant, especially since everything you mentioned about her is apart of a nearly decade old persona. defend nicki and her sex offender husband all you want but don't act like everyone is gonna side with you because "this is a lana del rey forum." untouchable? we'll see about that.

violets in your eyes

3 minutes ago, details said:

idk about yall but if a family member of mine was an alleged rapist i'd distance myself from them… 

right? like what the fuck kinda question was that...

violets in your eyes

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

you clearly have don't understand lana's music or her artistry in general at all, she does talk about dark, complex, complicated subjects in her music, but that's not the same as condoning them or romanticizing them, if you really think her talking about domestic violence and abusive relationships and possibly her experiences with them in her music is the same thing as nicki minaj being married to a rapist, you have a very incorrect and insulting view of lana's art and her as a person, you're no better than the annoying ass "fans" who think her music's all about cocaine and sugar daddies or her stupid coquette stans who still are romanticizing lolita in 2024, she's literally talked about being raped in a&w, and her music's so much more than just being about in a dysfunctional relationships, that's such a reductive and insulting view of her

also, if my family member were a rapist or alleged rapist, i wouldn't talk to them ever again, let alone DEFEND THEM IN COURT, and just because they're "common topics"... whatever that's supposed to mean, doesn't mean we should be okay with them

me when i get nominated for drama of the year award

ALSO YOU SPILLED BABE END HER

27 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I’m screaminggg you might be the biggest idiot I’ve ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Like… you are actually just stupid :eartha: