StationToStation

FKA twigs

Tbh I still don’t forgive her for putting 9 songs on Magdalene instead of 10.... something about 9 track albums just activates my OCD. & don’t come for me about “quality over quantity” because twigs has no problem delivery quality, no reason she couldn’t have given us one more great song to even it out! :noparty:

14417469274.gif

Tbh I still don’t forgive her for putting 9 songs on Magdalene instead of 10.... something about 9 track albums just activates my OCD. & don’t come for me about “quality over quantity” because twigs has no problem delivery quality, no reason she couldn’t have given us one more great song to even it out! :noparty:

girl same its so annoying cus i know she had another great track hidden away that would've fit right in i just know it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the video is absolutely stunning and the production on the song is flawless but what the hell is the voice of the male guy

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Rdmp57 said:

9 old FKA twigs tracks produced by Ian Barter were scrobbled 1 week ago. Does anyone know anything about this?

https://www.last.fm/music/FKA+twigs/_/Tracks+in+collaboration+with+Ian+Barter

Bad Girl, Dancing In The Dark, Eyes Wide Shut, Lights On (original/alt version?), Lolita, Pretty Young Things, Strangest, Try To, Weekend Boy 

:O

Wow where are you seeing the bold titles? I looked at the Last.fm link and it just brings me to a track page called Tracks in collaboration with Ian Barter

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

:O

Wow where are you seeing the bold titles? I looked at the Last.fm link and it just brings me to a track page called Tracks in collaboration with Ian Barter

I assume that's the "album name" but if you search on last.fm "twigs < song title>" you'll see the scrobbles. These titles have been copied in this thread over the last few years from publishing sites. 

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

CHRIST FINALLY

also she said the mixtape she was working on turned into “a beast of an album” 

:trisha:

In what sort of a cave have I been living???? OMG an album so soon? I still can't recover from Magdalene snatching my soul. Bring it on, Tahliah!

4 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

FINALLY

and an album soon, she's feeding us :trisha:

And I'm totally here for it :smile:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: