Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Attends An Alcohol Anonymous Meeting, in LA (August 21st)

this is why I love lana  :flutter:

lots of celebs call paps. i highly doubt they hang out near wherever lana's living rn and follow her around, she's not that big, ppl who are more famous than her are papped less than her. besides, there's always only one person taking pics

and she obv likes paps, she's posed for them before and she always wanted to be famous so i guess she likes the attention

they prob followed her and heard from a source she's "going to an AA meeting" so they prob wanted to use it as a story or something like that idk

god knows I tried

lots of celebs call paps. i highly doubt they hang out near wherever lana's living rn and follow her around, she's not that big, ppl who are more famous than her are papped less than her. besides, there's always only one person taking pics

and she obv likes paps, she's posed for them before and she always wanted to be famous so i guess she likes the attention

Well, she is in LA, right? She's not that big in US but paps always can sell the photos to Daily Mail and europe tabloids, it's not that hard to believe that someone would want to take a photo if you think how many paps are in LA. And it's not like there are photos of her everyday, she was in NY for example and we only got any photos through fans. 

have u ever heard of anyone being papped at an aa meeting? i've never seen that and plenty of celebs go to aa or na. and idk what her hat has to do with it. maybe it's her management calling and not her but i rly don't think there are paparazzi that follow her around literally everyday

i don't think she called the paps because privacy in AA is sacred, and i really doubt she'd betray that for a photo op.

But how great she looked!

I should go to a meeting when I'm in the same city as her, maybe she shows up.

Although I don't drink, so I could just "fake" being perfectly clean :creep:

i don't think she called the paps because privacy in AA is sacred, and i really doubt she'd betray that for a photo op.

exactly that's why i don't think paps take pics of celebs at aa. idk i just think it's weird...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

exactly that's why i don't think paps take pics of celebs at aa. idk i just think it's weird...

How many celebrity upskirts have you seen? Are paps moral ever?

She's such a sweetheart omg :crying:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I go to Rotary Club she goes to Lions we are basically sisters!!

ps: this is one of those times I'm not particularly happy with the pic. I mean it's a AA meeting they shouldnt publish such photo tbh. The lake of decorum of some people :makeup:

glgcDdT.gif

I hope she didn't call the paps for this, she's good friends with them though. Jody & the just jared people. Even if she did I guess it begs the question, is it an altruistic act if you bring light to it yourself? [Note: Bieber posting the picture of him giving money to a homeless man on IG]  

I think she's doing it from the kindness of her heart but you have to know when you are being photographed the possible repercussions for those around you.  

I really just hate that anyone would publish these pictures.. so disgusting and a shows a complete lack of compassion

Edit: And wouldn't you know! These photos are credited to 'Abaca', of which Just Jared uses quite frequently 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I hope she didn't call the paps for this, she's good friends with them though. Jody & the just jared people. Even if she did I guess it begs the question, is it an altruistic act if you bring light to it yourself? [Note: Bieber posting the picture of him giving money to a homeless man on IG]  

I think she's doing it from the kindness of her heart but you have to know when you are being photographed the possible repercussions for those around you.  

I really just hate that anyone would publish these pictures.. so disgusting and a shows a complete lack of compassion

Edit: And wouldn't you know! These photos are credited to 'Abaca', of which Just Jared uses quite frequently 

What I think is a miss is the fact  they didn't even blur peoples faces you know? At least have that much respect and blur the "anonymous" people. Imagine if you see your boss or your intern on that picture?

Lana Del God strikes again, first the homeless guy and now this. What's next - saving orphans from a burning building? :byeh8rs:  :kiss:

Lana is already dating a homeless dude that doesnt seem to like showers much. That is the most altruistic thing ever

glgcDdT.gif