Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

9 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

who did it better :sleep:

marbles-cd.png?v=1705502614

Beyonce.jpg

Ariana especially with all her controversy rn for Beyoncé it was just like a coming out of retirement thing like all artists do but with the “why do you care whose dick I ride” is too good

but I may be biased because I don’t like Beyoncé 

Also where can I get the 7 inch and vinyl in Australia I NEED it

Her music is getting worse and worse… she’s so fucking overrated! she also comes across very unlikeable 

the sample use is horrible and carries the song which a sample should never. Liked it at first, got sick of it by the third listen and went to play Vogue to clear my ears 

she’s one of the few that was better off as an industry plant (Dangerous Woman still her best album), her writting skills are not it… she only wrote good songs around the Thank U, Next era but that’s it. 

ps: those cover photos are horrendous… she really is allergic to serving cunt! And don’t tell me she doesn’t have the budget… 

10 hours ago, Darlin said:

1 month! 

1707323956-AG7-LP3.png?crop=1.00xw:0.716

Okay this is the cover bundle I pre-ordered and I'm so glad that I did. The last one from her webstore would REALLLLY need blow me away; otherwise this wins for me.

I think it works with a red vinyl better too!

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Yeah im shaking for the mariah remix. 

The new era feels mid honestly yes and is just -okay- its nothing fantastic. And the photoshoots have always sucked for her i just dont understand how shes got soooo much money and success and just gives us nothing…

i used to stan her so hard in dw through tun eras but she just continues to disappoint. Im hoping the full album drop is really worth it and the project is great. Im actually expecting it to be better than positions at least.

Honestly the first look of her in Wicked is so much cuter than the looks for this era. I think the pale pink is really her colour, and always has been, no matter what shes tried to do with her skin colour :cuteface:

I've always been such a cautious, secret Ari fan, like I'm always fascinated in what she's doing, yet genuinely know only like 15 songs. But if the rest of this album is gonna sound so early 2000s (I get so much 2006 pop from yes, and?) then I'm in and will probably stream the whole album a lot.

Oh god not this remix with another artist after the release thing again. After the 34 35 remix ABOMINATION on the deluxe of positions i do not want to see this become a trend. To be fair this Mariah Carey feature isn’t horrific or anything. This song is so overplayed at this point that I honestly just want to stop hearing it.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x