Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

ariana basically telling him dont cxm in her bc she dont want her bloodline messed up, ooh thats cold

Not really, I think it’s more “I don’t want to be with you, I just want to fuck”. The bloodline bit is about not wanting any relationship at all

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Fake smile, Bad Idea, Ghostin, Needy, Break Up With Your Girlfriend I'm Bored, all fucking bops. This album snapped! Snapped I tell you! I know y'all love Splenda, but this piece of work full of moody dark radio friendly bussy bops is what I needed. So I guess we all truly win since we both have albums we enjoy now

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

okay ive listened a couple times now and i think my fave is fake smile purely cuz of the sample, but my actual favorite might b imagine . needy feels like classic ariana and i'm glad 

UbsOye5.png

Dangerous Woman > Thank U, Next > Sweetener > whatever her other albums I can't fully listen to are (sorry I just really hate early Ariana except for Break Free and One Last Time)

Fight me!

giphy.gif

Dangerous Woman still remains her best album

I wish everyone had good taste like you, it's rare to find these days :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif