Sitar

Make Up Lana Del Rey News!

At last night's Oscar's, Lana Del Rey's remarkable song, Young and Beautiful took home the prize for best original movie score!

Summertime Sadness singer Lana Del Rey talks new single: Wintertime Madness "I'm thinking of a remix release...." read more on page 5!

Lana Del Ray addresses her critics: 'Nobody understands me, I'm so random! XD'

Lana Del Raey shows off brand new d cups?

Lana Del Rai speaks up: 'Shut the fuck up! I don't have $$ to fuck w my tits'

Lana Del Rey admits Lizzy Grant never existed: 'lol it was me all along'

Lana Del Ray releases 'Tropico' twerkfest, is she the new Miley Cyrus?

:derpna2:

Madonna and So Legit singer Lana Del Rey releases the pop album of the decade. Soul Pop is a romance between sadcore and eletronic beats

Be ready to applause because this album will redefine pop forever.

glgcDdT.gif

Madonna and So Legit singer Lana Del Rey releases the pop album of the decade. Soul Pop is a romance between sadcore and eletronic beats

Be ready to applause because this album will redefine pop forever.

Madonna and "So Legit" singer Lana Del Rey breaks records! Album debuted lower than Christina Aguilera's Bionic!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lana Del Rey, Madonna & Lady Gaga Announce That They Like Each Other: World Collapses, Fandoms Have Nervous Breakdowns, Del Rey's Madonna Diss Track "Roses" Is Leaked By 4chan Users

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Adele and Lana Del Rey are being sued by the anti depression and anti suicide world committees

The duo new album is accused of being sadcore to the point of increasing the levels of depression and suicide among teens

glgcDdT.gif

Tattoo Copycat Beat Down

"Skyfall" Singer Adele Attacked in London, Victim Claims Her Attacker Was Singing, "I Be Murdering 'Em, Murdering 'Em Just for Fun" During Assault

Too Broke for New Clothes?

Queen of Hollywood Sadcore, Lana Del Rey, Wears Same Ball Cap Every Day for Five Weeks

Is Shaun the New Bradley?

Lana Scratches the Release of Her 30-Minute Short Film After Twitter Fight with Albino

The Artist Formerly Known As Lana Del Rey Formerly Known As Lizzy Grant Formerly Known as May Jailer: new name change of the chameleonic singer followed by legal battle against Prince; TAFKALDRFKALGFKAMJ unavailable for comment, still on media blackout; unconfirmed sources claim the singer was heard saying 'They're all flip-floppers, the lot of them. And I ain't got time for that shit'.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

(Read this in order. It's a timeline.)

Lana Del Rey the new face of H&M again after the multi-million company erased all traces of her ever being a face of their brand back in 2012. Set to perform a cover of Elvis' "Blue Suede Shoes", Del Rey will be including this track in the repackaging of the deluxe edition of the special edition of her re-release of Born To Die: The Paradise Edition, Born To Die: The Paradise Edition: After Afterlife.

Lana Del Rey set to perform on Saturday Night Live once again, with host Lady Gaga this upcoming week. Performing her latest smash hit, "Young & Beautiful (Cedric Gervais Remix)", Del Rey is rumoured to be performing a new track off her new album, "So Legit". This will be Del Rey's second time on the show after performing on the show for the first time back in 2012.

Lana Del Rey was booed off Saturday Night Live last night. "Wish they'd seen you when we booed you off SNL... Oh wait." Host Lady Gaga said when asked to comment about Del Rey's performance of "So Legit".

Lana Del Rey cancels her new album, the repackaging of the deluxe edition of the special edition of her re-release of Born To Die: The Paradise Edition, Born To Die: The Paradise Edition: After Afterlife after the remastered versions of her upcoming tracks "Angels Forever, Forever Angels", alongside "Black Beauty", leaked for the second time.

Rick Nowels, producer of Lana Del Rey's smash hits"Summertime Sadness (Not The Cedric Gervais Remix)" and "Young & Beautiful (Also Not The Cedric Gervais Remix)" found murdered in his San Francisco home. Elizabeth Grant, known to the public by her pseudonym "Lana Del Rey" claims she had done it for her career and her art. "He ruined my life! He ruined my record! He couldn't keep the files off the internet again and now it's over." The songstress claimed, according to The Sun.

Lana Del Rey's prison life after she murdered producer Rick Nowels was novelized last summer. Netflix is set to base a television series based off of Del Rey's life in prison this fall, and will be airing it through a backdoor pilot on the fifth season of the Emmy Award winning show, "Orange Is The New Black".

Lana Del Rey releases short film "Tropico".

I'M SORRY OMG HOW DID I GET SO INTO THIS. It's 3 am and everything is funny... so, apologies...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png