Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

I wouldn't really call what we see "pole dancing", she just holding a pole and gyrating wiith a wind machine, it's not like she'll be doing triple pole air spins and scissor leg combo attack moves, i don't think she had to learn much for it tbh.

i agree, but its very possible that she was a Go Go back in New York,  pictures leaked of Gaga working as a stripper. Lizzy decided to be poor aswell, so stripping would be easy money for her

I wouldn't really call what we see "pole dancing", she just holding a pole and gyrating wiith a wind machine, it's not like she'll be doing triple pole air spins and scissor leg combo attack moves, i don't think she had to learn much for it tbh.

I laughed out loud.

We all should get a day off at work or school on December 5    :yesnod:

I'm literally finishing my program that day. December 5 is going to be a big day for both Lana and I    :smokes2:

tbh it doesn't look like how i pictured it. in the trailer it looks like some gangster heist film i'm really interested to see how the "heaven" scenes play out and what the story line is supposed to be

i think it's the bubble scene when Elvis, garden of Eden etc.. come in,  like some dream. not convinced about it from the trailers

:$

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I can't imagine how they'd change Bel Air or G&M but I'm into an "orchestral" Body Electric a la the trailer intro/live versions. Maybe just extend Bel Air because it's flawless as is...

I hope they release a new version of Body Electric in this EP. 

About the song, I think it might be just a intrumental song or the filme itself.... but who knows maybe Lana is good to us all and decided to release a new song.

And I am the only one who thinks that Bradley would be perfect for the role? Not just because he has the "gangster look" more than Shaun but it would give the story that started in Born To Die/Blue Jeans a properly end.

Agreed. He would've brought the perfect edge