Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

The 30-minute piece is released on December 5th, and is supported by a four-track EP of the same name. Featuring the songs 'The Film 'Tropico'', 'Body Electric', 'Gods And Monsters' and 'Bel Air', the EP is available digitally from December 5th.

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/trailer-revealed-for-lana-del-reys-tropico

oh wait. Tropico is actually a song?

It's just a misunderstanding. I suppose it'll be like this: 1) TROPICO (The movie), 2) Body Electric, 3) Gods & Monsters, 4) Bel Air.

Good good good. I can't wait. It looks good (I had a little We found love music video, and Spring breakers feeling when I watched the last trailer).

:heart:  :grinds: My body is ready for this.

2ikzg5s.png

Oh my fucking God! *_* I can wait for it even longer if she needs more time or what but by no doubts I'd prefer it to be released December 5 (this year...). Since I heard about this project I've been sure it would be fucking awesome. I have no fear Tropico will disappoint me, you know, I'm really just fond of that kind of things, not everyone has to be though, of course.

And the wind I know it’s cold

The 30-minute piece is released on December 5th, and is supported by a four-track EP of the same name. Featuring the songs 'The Film 'Tropico'', 'Body Electric', 'Gods And Monsters' and 'Bel Air', the EP is available digitally from December 5th.

I'm sure it's the actual film. And now it makes me wonder if they did in fact re-record the songs specifically for the film and we're getting a downloadable EP with the film and the new(ish) songs.

That "Tropico" song might as well be the score of the film... or maybe it's indeed a song considering it was mentioned along with a few other album tracks and suspicious-sounding song titles in the Paradise Edition trailer.

That "Tropico" song might as well be the score of the film... or maybe it's indeed a song considering it was mentioned along with a few other album tracks and suspicious-sounding song titles in the Paradise Edition trailer.

I had completely forgotten! Surf Noir...I remember that one...well, all we can do is wait and see. Maybe there's an EP with new songs completely. I just don't think anyone should hold their breath.

Oh gawd I'd love a physical copy of that EP, with that glorious artwork on the front :defeated:

As for the fourth track, maybe that piano theme that was registered? Or the other one she recorded with Sacha, Morricone... idk

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I hope they release a new version of Body Electric in this EP. 

About the song, I think it might be just a intrumental song or the filme itself.... but who knows maybe Lana is good to us all and decided to release a new song.

And I am the only one who thinks that Bradley would be perfect for the role? Not just because he has the "gangster look" more than Shaun but it would give the story that started in Born To Die/Blue Jeans a properly end.

omfg what a great thing to come home too. kjasfhkjasfha we get to see lana's acting side it looks like its going to be cray cannot wait. i'm glad they are offering it for sale too. buying. CLEARING ALL PLANS ON DEC 5.

tumblr_m7svqbGo5h1rc7tvjo1_500.gif

I'm sure it's the actual film. And now it makes me wonder if they did in fact re-record the songs specifically for the film and we're getting a downloadable EP with the film and the new(ish) songs.

ya, may be they will release the new versions of the songs as an EP, is that site reliable tho?

Is that site reliable? And where did they get that information from? I need a receipt for this transaction.