lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Thinking the same. So many releases for that date. On the other hand, when she announced it, it didn't really sound like it's gonna be a summer / autumn release. It sounded like it won't take long. So, I really don't know.  :hdu:

This seems unlikely because the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett album is listed for the same date, and that was said to be out late 2014.

Like Lana and Gaga and Azealia on the same day is just too much :mj3:

This seems unlikely because the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett album is listed for the same date, and that was said to be out late 2014.

Like Lana and Gaga and Azealia on the same day is just too much :mj3:

Is this Tony Bennett and Gags album still happening? I almost forgot about that one like how I forgot about the ARTPOP app.

And yeah, I took a closer look and yeah, way too many releases. I just used CTRL and F and searched for her name. But I am still hoping for something like March / April.

WTF is this? March 18th?. Reliable source?

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/27/2014-music-preview-best-of-the-rest

the website looks reliable because it looks like any other website but i don't think it is. it comes off as trustworthy but we don't really have a reason to believe it. it's just a list, there's no sources or anything, just a list of albums. when she announced UV at the tropico premiere, it sounded like we were going to get it pretty quickly, but then again tropico itself took quite a while, to say at the least. however, a short film is much different than an album, so we could easily not have to wait as long for UV as we did for tropico. tropico was obviously her first film and UV is obviously not her first album -- although we can't totally rule out a long wait, you never know. it's possible we could get the album as early as march but i don't think that article makes it safe to say so for sure. we can almost entirely disregard it because of the length of the list under march 18, it's really not realistic. the website provides no sources or proof that any of those release dates for any of those albums are confirmed. i guess we can keep that date in the back of our minds but we shouldn't go around saying we know when the album's releasing. maybe we should hold onto it, wait till january, and see if the albums listed under january 7 and 14 release on those days. 

wasn't she talking about the black beauty album though? i feel like she changed the whole album concept after the leaks

idk but there was a whole thread on here about a "spiritual" album she prob did change it bc of the leaks just thought it was funny lol

god knows I tried

I just hope she doesnt have features on the next album. I'm sorry but I didnt like Summer Wine. I hope the next album is purely Lana and a tap more upbeat than Paradise.

yea i didn't like summer wine either, i'm not a huge fan of features in general, i rarely ever like them. i remember the first time i heard summer wine, i was really liking it then barrie came on and i immediately shut it off. nothing against him -- i just don't like features. i listened to it again afterwards but i don't think i even finished the whole thing, just not for me

I just hope she doesnt have features on the next album. I'm sorry but I didnt like Summer Wine. I hope the next album is purely Lana and a tap more upbeat than Paradise.

I don't think she will. Unless her label forces her for more exposure to push her further, but I don't know how much they meddle with Lana's business tbh, they seem to let her be most of the time....

Anyway, other than Azelia and Asap Rocky, she really doesn't seem to like any current singer so I don't think she would be up for it.

It was confirmed that she and Barrie recorded several songs, collabs just like Summer Wine. But I don't think she will put those in there, as they are covers. Maybe just one, like with Paradise came Blue Velvet. I wouldn't mind actually. Their voices go well together.

I skimmed like the last 3 pages of this thread, I didn't see anything but did anyone else see this on tumblr?

tumblr_myqkw3EpHL1qzbr32o1_500.jpg

it's fake (obviously)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Ugh, a fake mixtape made by someone that is even sold on eBay. No idea how it got so popular.

that's crazy I saw that and I was like wait what I know somethings wrong here google get your shit together man

god knows I tried