lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So Ultraviolence made her forget all about her old records...okay okay, then I hope she'll perform all new material in April :creepna:

(also, shouldn't a lead single come soon, like next month?)

So Ultraviolence made her forget all about her old records...okay okay, then I hope she'll perform all new material in April :creepna:

(also, shouldn't a lead single come soon, like next month?)

she's probably going to change the date but its fine if we get the album during that time ;S? i dont want a tropico sized mess, like when she said its coming at the end of September of 2013 and then we got it 3 months later D:

I sort of wonder if there's a chance of a Knockin' on Heaven's Door cover being on the Ultraviolence tracklist. She talks about Bob Dylan a lot as an inspiration on her post-BTD work and the song was heavily featured on her tour. 

It may not come out on May 1st exactly, but I think it's safe to say she'll preview *something* in April, with the album out before winter. But what throws me off is the possibility of a single. April: preview. April: single. May: album? C'mon Lana. C'mon. C'mon.

Why do we have a separate thread about the release date?  :hooker:
There's a perfectly good 'contents' page in the OP.

I hope it does come out around Coachella time. It's crazy how soon it is. I'm pretty sure she's already picked out a single for April and she's probably already shot the artwork for the album.