lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

You know, I've wondered how the making of Tropico worked. I mean, I'm sure it cost quite a bit of money to make and then the premiere was free and I doubt the EP sold very well so how did she finance it?

she never has to work cause her daddy is rich  :hooker:  :creep:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Yet another rumor: Supposedly Lana DM'd a fan on Twitter today saying...

"Yes the new single is coming Friday. Title to be announced x"

No clue if it's real or not.

Today is saturday mpressed.gif

Ultraviolence has leaked! LanaDaily has it, and he is DM'ing it to people on Twitter. I won't post it because I love and support Lana!

https://twitter.com/HolyKatyPerry/status/446488370957389824

https://twitter.com/search?q=ultraviolence%20leaked&src=typd&f=realtime

Are we allowed to discuss leaks on here?

1YuPJ.gif

I just want to know one thing.

Do these people feel ashamed after all these shit?

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

lol. today i decided stop being excited about this. she teased the first time in december, then said it's finished in january, now march is almost over and nothing. i don't care anymore.

I was thinking the same thing. After yesterday, there's no point in being excited about *anything* unless it comes from Lana or the label.

lol what i'm still excited for this album because it's a new album like.... it's kind of your fault for getting your hopes up about false rumors. 

her next concert is april 11th and i'm sure she will say something about UV then if not sooner

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

lol. today i decided stop being excited about this. she teased the first time in december, then said it's finished in january, now march is almost over and nothing. i don't care anymore.

Gorl if you can be an Azelia Banks fan waiting 3 years for her album to drop then you get wait a couple more months for Ultraviolence. x

Y'all I'm making a pact here and now. You can rely on this thread if you want panicking, the odd Emile Haynie snippet, and vaguely revealing DMs, but actual news will receive an actual thread so basically expect only unreliable stuff and stop getting so hype over the 100+ pages.

Why is this the "Best Of" and not a typical "Greatest Hits" album?

Well, I couldn't really do a "Greatest Hits" album." I'm an artist's artist, as they say. There's always a price to pay for that, less time on the radio or VH1. So, I mean, the downside is you're not a master. You're not a celebrity whose life is constantly hounded and revealed. But, on the other hand, I've been able to make the kind of records that I want to make. My fans are incredibly loyal all over the world. So, it's for them, the "Best Of" label. It's classier.

welp, he's just as if not even more pretentious than lana...

Haha if this was Lana she would say she wouldn't be able to make a 'best of' cos all of her songs are the best [cept diet mt dew cos we know she h8s it]

Not sure how indicative this is of a near release date, but HMV has started putting these up:

BjW4YF3IIAAw44H.jpg

Also, the word "soon" haunts us. tumblr_n2un08ki8G1r5vk9ho1_250.jpg

honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lana fan works at hmv and made that to fuck w/ us + tumblr notes

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***