lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

"I know everyone is extremely anxious to hear Lana Del Rey's new album, Ultraviolence and i know we are all just dying for it to leak but it's not too far away now. Actually we should expect a leak at any moment. I say this because albums usually leak 6 days before UK/US release and it is usually around 5:30pm EST when it happens. Mark my words we should have this album at some point tonight. Unless Lana and Interscope have decided to use some unusual method of distributing the CD's and Vinyls that hasn't been done before in order to prevent a leak, but I highly doubt that, it would affect sales. Like I said, albums really do leak 6 days before UK/US release so we are in the final stretch! Also, be sure to pre-order the album on iTunes or get it in the store if you choose to download the leak! I'll Post the link to Ultraviolence as soon as it's available. "

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

I'm kind of dubious about that Shades of Pop site leaking the album tonight, but even if it will, it will do so at 11pm GMT so there's still about another fifty minutes left so calm yo' tits please. 

"I know everyone is extremely anxious to hear Lana Del Rey's new album, Ultraviolence and i know we are all just dying for it to leak but it's not too far away now. Actually we should expect a leak at any moment. I say this because albums usually leak 6 days before UK/US release and it is usually around 5:30pm EST when it happens. Mark my words we should have this album at some point tonight. Unless Lana and Interscope have decided to use some unusual method of distributing the CD's and Vinyls that hasn't been done before in order to prevent a leak, but I highly doubt that, it would affect sales. Like I said, albums really do leak 6 days before UK/US release so we are in the final stretch! Also, be sure to pre-order the album on iTunes or get it in the store if you choose to download the leak! I'll Post the link to Ultraviolence as soon as it's available. "

Who said this?

Omg srsly its out in 2 days, ya'll need Jesus, calm down. x

Some of us can't get it  :aw:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

OMFG EVERYBODY!

I have a warning point because of ''inappropriate language''. BUT, what the fucking fuck? Are we in a fucking church?

i would too give you a warning point for raping my eyes with that color scheme in your text

Mimicking me is a fucking bore

Lorde, Gaga... you guys are all missing the fucking obvious when it comes to FMWUTTT. Who do we know that mimics Lana and has fucked their way to the top? :troll:

I've thought about this thread a lot since she said about FMWUTTT

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey