National Anthem

ALLIE X

Champagne is cute bop, I liked the lyrics. Sounds very CLXI

Deconstruct Your Heart is really good, the chrous reminds me of Science's chrous

Al I Want is meh, but I'm glad it leaked

now leak:

offering

lifted demo/sunday/lifted girl

cure

alexandra final

thats so us video

offering

super sunset instrumentals

super sunset stems

super sunset demos

catch stems

little things video

oh and offering

thanks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i have to wonder how much is still in people's hands.  it seems every time we get "finished" with leaks, something else finds its way into someone's possessions.

onto the new songs: all i want is to be with you ... she tried.  when are these songs from?

deconstruct your heart sounds super good tbh.  holy shit actually this is a great song.  defs sounds like science a bit altho that just may be the groove it's in.  OH HEY THIS IS THAT "TEACH YOU HOW TO LOVE" SONG.

champagne and saint germain... this one defs feels incomplete but like this melody is super fun... until that chorus hits.  i love the garage teas.  this drop is fun and defs would make sense for someone that, isn't allie.  overall these are cool to have!  wonder if there are any more xmas surprises coming still.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Champagne & St. Germain being pitched to Madonna... would be cute on MDNA Deluxe (Chinese Version)

? it was never meant to be recorded by madonna. the only song that was supposed to be for her was deconstruct your heart and it comes from the rebel heart sessions.

? it was never meant to be recorded by madonna. the only song that was supposed to be for her was deconstruct your heart and it comes from the rebel heart sessions.

Well that was something mentioned pages before, whatever discord gays really say, at least it came from her mouth about True Love is Violent almost being pitched as well lol.

But Deconstruct Your Heart would make more sense 

The Science analog is as skinny as we imagined.

WHEWWWWWW

omg is it out there? Just opened her profile and I'm glad she realized the cassette thing wouldn't be... playable at all for like 70% of the people who got it. Glad she's giving a digital copy lol.

yeah, bc she knows the cassettes won't be shipped until may 2019

but did she say this somewhere? because when you order it there's nothing that says it comes with a digital dl

edit: nvm jus saw on her twitter. well rip cuz i didnt get an email

9ISvyf0.gif