Sitar

Lana Posts Cryptic Instagram Snippet

I really liked the video - she looks gorgeous! Didn't hear any melody, though - but I haven't tried at all, so...

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n2w1mg7iAB1sbrmwko1.mp3
& this
https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n2w1uswnbb1sbrmwko1.mp3
I tried messing around with the equaliser. You can get a feel of the tune
It sounds creepy

Omg thank you,now I can hear this too - sounds really creepy and beautiful, hoping for a single!

i am nothing and should be everything

I don't get it, I just don't get it,

I already forgot what I heard even though I just listened to it

Aren't these just propellers and she reminiscing about her SNL performance a la :twirls: ????

The little tease thing is getting boorrrinnng, just release something or nothing. I'm not really excited seeing a 12sec clip of Lana looking pouty with the sound of an 8mm projector it's pretty crap really.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

In actually pretty nervous about that pan flute noise. If that's actually her new direction, unlistenable is correct.

But I just don't actually see her using pan flutes so I'm conflicted on what's going on.

If I had to guess, I'd say this is a teaser from an Ultraviolence trailer, sort of like the one she posted for Paradise. It could be a clip from a mvid as well, but I don't think the music in the background is very significant. Lana likes to add random, vintage soundtrack pieces to her videos. 

Lana likes flutes I think and the label not so much, there's a few on the BTD demos but they all got removed.

At the end of Radio in the background there is a flute... but you're right the flute in the other songs isn't used