Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Alternative Song Titles

We know she's done (meth)amphetamines before. Meth to crack isn't that big of a jump.

WAT? Fill me in on this!

All Smiles is a completely different song than Carmen. The only similarity is the line “all dressed up with nowhere place to go, that’s the story of the girl you know”

St. Tropez and Party Girl are two different songs - St. Tropez was incorrectly leaked as Party GirlJustin Parker has said previously Ride and Drive are different songs. Official title is Junky Pride2qnt5p2.jpg

Party Girl is an alt title of St Tropez, AND a separate song, that uses the same instrumental of Daytona Meth/Hollywood Movie. I believe Party Girl is registered as an alt title for St Tropez

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

WAT? Fill me in on this!

In the comment section of the video Carmen, someone claimed that they were clean from meth. Lana congratulated them and said she was clean too. I assumed she meant clean from meth. But also, the guy from the Born To Die album art said that she was on speed and I believe him.

giphy.gif

Hit & Run/Hit and Run - Hit It & Run/Hit It and Run

Gramma (BRSTH) - Gramma (Sparkler Trailer Heaven) *titled used on a old lizzy grant kill kill promo site*

Let My Hair Down - Dance Man *i believe at least 1 of the demos is titled this*

R5sPD4M.jpg

In the comment section of the video Carmen, someone claimed that they were clean from meth. Lana congratulated them and said she was clean too. I assumed she meant clean from meth. But also, the guy from the Born To Die album art said that she was on speed and I believe him.

And there is a difference between methamphetamines and amphetamines/speed too although they’re similar in ways.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

But also, the guy from the Born To Die album art said that she was on speed and I believe him.

That wasn't actually Bradley Soileau who tweeted that. His psychotic ex-wife Porcelain Black thought he was cheating on her with Lana back when they were still married and tweeted a bunch of nasty shit on his account. It was all completely unfounded and pretty much assuredly false.

And there is a difference between methamphetamines and amphetamines/speed too although they’re similar in ways.

I know that. I used them both because I meant that she used both meth and speed.

giphy.gif

All Smiles is a completely different song than Carmen. The only similarity is the line “all dressed up with nowhere place to go, that’s the story of the girl you know”

St. Tropez and Party Girl are two different songs - St. Tropez was incorrectly leaked as Party GirlJustin Parker has said previously Ride and Drive are different songs. Official title is Junky Pride2qnt5p2.jpg

Lies. Ride and Drive are the same.

They both have the same code in music repertoire websites.

Justin also has never said that.

giphy.gif

Damn, I must be remembering incorrectly. I didn’t know that about the two registered titles having the same codes. Thanks for the info.

Damn, I must be remembering incorrectly. I didn’t know that about the two registered titles having the same codes. Thanks for the info.

Sorry for being too harsh on ya though.

I was just waking up the same time I wrote this post.

Have a great weekend.

giphy.gif

I know that. I used them both because I meant that she used both meth and speed.

I just wanted to clarify in case anyone was wondering

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think it’d be incorrect to call Ride as we have it now “Drive”. Lana’s friend Andre said that the demo was called Drive since the lyrics were “I just drive” whereas what we have now is Ride.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

We know she's done (meth)amphetamines before. Meth to crack isn't that big of a jump.

I thought you could only smoke crack.

Can you post the link to the source saying she admitted to using meth? Thanks. Also (meth)amphetamines doesn't make any sense.

Can you post the link to the source saying she admitted to using meth? Thanks. Also (meth)amphetamines doesn't make any sense.

http://popcrush.com/lana-del-rey-recovered-meth-addict/

and I said (meth)amphetamines to show that she used meth and speed. i just didn't feel like typing boh words out.

giphy.gif